Spa services for 13 year olds?

Cheetah474

Hi Everyone,

We're sailing at the end of the week and I'm wondering if anyone can give me any feedback or info in general about spa services for 13 year olds. I would like to take DD for a special treat and from what I can tell from the website there are some available but I can't tell which at all. Also, is it still true that spa services tend to be more available and slightly cheaper when we're at port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The spa has a teen spa menu on the ship. I got my daughter a massage on our valor cruise and she absolutely loved it. She's already planning her next one. I can't remember how much it was but I remember it was cheaper than the normal massages and was 50 minutes long.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info. I wish that Carnival would make that kind of info available on their website.

I think the reason they don't is the same reason they don't post bar menus and such online, because they're subject to change and can vary a bit. I'm sure someone can point you in the direction of some price lists from previous cruises though :) at least then you have an idea

I think it is best to wait until you are on board the ship to book spa services. You may not know exactly when you want to book until you see the activities on board AND there are always specials on board for port days and at other times.

I think it is best to wait until you are on board the ship to book spa services. You may not know exactly when you want to book until you see the activities on board AND there are always specials on board for port days and at other times.

Thanks again for the info. I don't believe entire spa menu is online as it does not contain any manicure or pedicure services (at least not for my cruise).

The spa offerings for teens were pretty limited. My daughter (16) and I wanted to get massages, but they said she couldn't because she was not 18. Because of that, I did not get one either and we just waited until we got home.

Thanks for the info. I wish that Carnival would make that kind of info available on their website.

The spas are usually not operated by the cruise lines. Most spas are operated by Steiner's of London under contract.

We sailed last Oct. on the Dream. DD had an ice cream manicure and pedicure. She was given the choice of scents to choose from for foot soak. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Smelled wonderful! Spa staff also served her icecream of her choice during pedicure. It was either forty or sixty dollars for all. She really enjoyed it!

Hi Cheetah :)

I don't know which ship you will be sailing, but on the Carnival Splendor,

Dream, Magic, Breeze & Carnival Sunshine there is a program called ZSpa

Youth Program for ages 13 - 17. The child must be accompanied by an adult

when they book treatments on board. Parents or a guardian must complete

and sign the spa’s consultation form acknowledging their consent before

services are rendered.

Salon services (hair, nail and facial services) are available to guests of all ages.

ZSpa info/hours/pricing

Click on the below link that will show you the ZSpa prices & info:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/...pa_program.pdf

If you have any issues clicking on the above link, click on this link below, once

inside click on the ZSpa Youth Program on the left hand side.

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/...%20master.ashx

Have a wonderful voyage!

:)