Afternoon Tea on the Sun

We will be traveling on the Sun Princess in November. My mother is wondering if they offer afternoon tea on the Sun like they do in the US? Thanks for the help!:)

They did December 2013 cruising around New Zealand.:)

Have had afternoon tea served in the dining room on the Sun and Dawn Princess in the past. Recently (May) on the Sea Princess as well. There was also a similar selection available in the buffet. Couldn't do it everyday (sea days) but it is nice to meet and chat with other cruisers.

We will be traveling on the Sun Princess in November. My mother is wondering if they offer afternoon tea on the Sun like they do in the US? Thanks for the help!:)

Yes they do have afternoon tea. It is held in the main dinning room and is listed in the Patter. I'm sure it is only on sea days.

Scones, jam/jelly, little cakes and slices as well as a variety of 1/4 sized sandwiches are available.

I hope your Mother enjoys it. You get to sit with other people if you choose and enjoy some fine conversation from fellow cruisers.:)

Karryl

Can someone who has been on the Sun Princess recently tell me whether

it's gone to the dispenser thingy in the shower that's supposedly soap and

shampoo, ugh??:confused:

We were on the Sun last Oct/Nov when we had to clear out our stuff from the shower cubicle for the dispensers to be installed.

Karryl

We were on the Sun last Oct/Nov when we had to clear out our stuff from the shower cubicle for the dispensers to be installed.

Karryl

Thank you sewgood for answering my question, I will now add soap to

my packing list, always take my own shampoo but really don't like the

dispensers.:)

Yes they do have afternoon tea. It is held in the main dinning room and is listed in the Patter. I'm sure it is only on sea days.

Scones, jam/jelly, little cakes and slices as well as a variety of 1/4 sized sandwiches are available.

I hope your Mother enjoys it. You get to sit with other people if you choose and enjoy some fine conversation from fellow cruisers.:)

Karryl

Karryl, thanks so much! She really enjoys this and is very excited that it will be offered!;)