Century Royal Suite vs. Sky Suite perks Confusion

weenie2

Hi everyone. We are going on our very first cruise on the Century. We are also taking my Dad.

We have booked a Royal suite, and he is in a Sky suite.... we are spoiling ourselves, as we haven't had a holiday in a long while.

That said, we thought Royal suite and Sky Suite guests shared the same benefits....but some of the forums indicate my Dad:rolleyes: may not be able to access Michael's club....and maybe some other benefits he may not qualify for.

Can any one shed any light on the perk differences, and whether Celebrity is likely to cut us a break...so we can bring my Dad with us to the same venues?

Very Confused.

A

Someone on my roll call said that suite guests on Celebrity Century do not get the complimentary specialty dining perk which is included on Celebrity's other ships.

Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi everyone. We are going on our very first cruise on the Century. We are also taking my Dad.

We have booked a Royal suite, and he is in a Sky suite.... we are spoiling ourselves, as we haven't had a holiday in a long while.

That said, we thought Royal suite and Sky Suite guests shared the same benefits....but some of the forums indicate my Dad:rolleyes: may not be able to access Michael's club....and maybe some other benefits he may not qualify for.

Can any one shed any light on the perk differences, and whether Celebrity is likely to cut us a break...so we can bring my Dad with us to the same venues?

Very Confused.

A

Sorry, people in sky suites do not have access to Michael's Club. Century has a quirk you may be able to take advantage of--move him to a Century Suite which I believe does have access to Michael's Club. Verify this with Celebrity before changing the booking.

Someone on my roll call said that suite guests on Celebrity Century do not get the complimentary specialty dining perk which is included on Celebrity's other ships.

Can anyone confirm this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I had read where this may be the case, because it only has one smaller specialty restraurant, but I am fairly certain we received a free dinner in a Sky Suite in March.

Happys sailing,

Jenna

Notwithstanding the possible quirk with the Century Suite which is not listed at all (and the perks for those have been inconsistent at best. Of course, inconsistent is something Celebrity does very well. Here is the last official word I saw about the perks.

Sky Suite guests being admitted to Michael's would be an exception and should not be counted on.

The document says Sky Suites get the complimentary specialty restaurant benefit, I think I have seen in print somewhere that Century is an exception. We board her on Sunday and we're in a sky suite. I will try to come back and report.

Celebrity Suite Experience.pdf

Edited by bob278