Oasis/Allure Questions for Junior Suites and Royal Re

I'm going to be in a Junior Suite on the Allure next month. Never been in anything above a standard balcony room before. What do you think will be the biggest difference in the room and attendant that I will notice? Also, I'm thinking about getting the Royal Replenish beverage package. I'm guessing that would not include smoothies at the Vitality Spa. Anyone know for sure from first-hand experience? Thanks! :)

I'm going to be in a Junior Suite on the Allure next month. Never been in anything above a standard balcony room before. What do you think will be the biggest difference in the room and attendant that I will notice? Also, I'm thinking about getting the Royal Replenish beverage package. I'm guessing that would not include smoothies at the Vitality Spa. Anyone know for sure from first-hand experience? Thanks! :)

Smoothies are not included with the Replenish package, however the Vitality Spa will be able to give you fresh squeezed juices as part of the package.

Here are the JS perks:

Bathtub, walk-in closet, priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Edited by clarea

We had a junior suite on the Allure last November and will have one again this November. You will love the size of the room and the walk in closet and also the

Coffee and tea pot. The balcony is lovely, the table on tha Allure's balcony is the perfect height and width for eating your breakfast or any other meal. The tub in the bathroom takes more effort to get into, but not really a problem. The stateroom attendants are just like any other one for other staterooms, very nice. Never had the Royal Replenish, we will have the Premium beverage package the same day we get off the Allure on the Celebrity .Shilouette. Hope this helps you some.

Not sure what deck and JS cabin you have, but one thing to note is that the JS on the hump have a bigger balcony. Therefore some cabin balconies come with two lounge chairs, some have one and others none. Overall a great cabin choice with lots of room. Good luck!

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Just want to add to the info above. JS is a great room, I have stayed in a few myself. I actually prefer the layout of a JS over a GS. Much better flow to them and half the cost of the next level room. :)

One important item to note though is that JS are not considered "Suites" by RCCL and as such you are not treated any differently than an inside cabin passenger (exception is check in where you can line up in the suite line). Once on board you do not have access to the private concierge or the lounge, nor priority seating at shows and during debarkation. May not be a big deal for most, but it is a surprise to some who travel in JS class on other lines that treat them like suite guests.

I am booked on the Allure in November and went back to a balcony room. Not worth the $$$ in JS on RCCL for me personally. But as I said, that is a personal preference. I do like the room though and if there is a huge sale, I may still upgrade for the extra space. Right now the price is double for 50% more square footage so not a great ratio.

Enjoy the cruise.