Disapointment

JoKen1

OP thanks for your review. I wasnt impressed with the food either. The pasta on the lido for the first day lunch was pretty good though. Food in the dining room was not all that good and it was served cold. Did you all go see the family comedian shows? They were pretty good I thought.

To the OP, thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm sorry it was not a better cruise for you!

I do want to say that I WAS ON THAT CRUISE (Sunday, 8/17 thru Thurs. 8/21) and had a FANTASTIC TIME!

We all see and taste things differently. That's what makes us unique.

I thought the food was wonderful....all over the ship. And believe me, I ate a lot!

My cabin steward on the Empress Deck was one of the best I have had in 26 cruises.

Sometimes there were so many things going on that I couldn't get to them all.

I had late dining in the Spirit Dining Room, table for 10 and we ALL thought the service and food were excellent.

Just wanted to give MY opinion on MY Imagination Cruise. IT WAS AWESOME!

Hope your next adventure is a good one!

I do want to say that I WAS ON THAT CRUISE (Sunday, 8/17 thru Thurs. 8/21) and had a FANTASTIC TIME!

I thought the food was wonderful....all over the ship. And believe me, I ate a lot!

My cabin steward on the Empress Deck was one of the best I have had in 26 cruises.

I had late dining in the Spirit Dining Room, table for 10 and we ALL thought the service and food were excellent.

Just for my own curiosity, we're all of those 26 cruises on Carnival?

OP thanks for your review. I wasnt impressed with the food either. The pasta on the lido for the first day lunch was pretty good though. Food in the dining room was not all that good and it was served cold. Did you all go see the family comedian shows? They were pretty good I thought.

Yes we did see the family comedian one night. He was funny and I hear when he did the adult only show he was super funny. I didn't a chance to see him because I was with the girls but the other two adults in my group went and loved him.

Glad to know several others didn't care for the food either. Funny how the people who were not on the ship seem to take exception with my review even though they were not there. But hey, to each their own.

Honestly in the end it's not a matter if you had a good time or not or if you were disappointed or not. You were there for the girls and if they had a good time that's all that matters.

If you didn't have a good time, sorry. Better luck next time. I just hope the girls, who were the main reason for the trip had a blast. I'm thinking they did and all the trivial stuff didn't matter to them in the least.

Happy cruising.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

Yes they did have a good time. Yes I did have a good time. How many times do I have to say that just because we were disappointed in the ship doesn't mean we didn't have fun. We took it all in stride and made the best of what we had.

I'm happy you enjoyed your cruise.

We had early dining in the Spirit Dining Room, table for 11. Eight from my group and three ladies we didn't know before.

We did not eat there for one night.

Would you mind telling me what things were going that you were unable to get to. I find it odd that you were so busy you couldn't get to everything yet, we had times where we were just sitting around talking because there wasn't anything we wanted to do or see that we had not already seen.

Perhaps you did more things at the bars which of course we were unable to do since we were with young girls age 13.

Though we did go early one night to the piano bar sing along. Where the singer was singing off key and he said it was because he was hung over from the night before. This was the first night on the ship.

Also, we didn't sit in the bar but out in the hall way area and listened to the "guess the tv songs". We played along but really it was mostly just the adults as most of the shows were older and the girls either weren't alive when they were on or didn't watch the shows.

I'm sorry, but it is hard for me to take a review seriously when people claim that they didn't enjoy anything other than pizza, hamburgers, and nachos. Even if it was true, it just means that their tastes and expectations are so different from mine that their review has no relevance to me.

I disagree. It's still their experience. The day others have a bad experience they may wish to out it into words as well.