Well I lived up to my user-name on our Getaway adventure! :)

meltingmoments

Thanks you so much for posting the dallies, they are a big help! How long is Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor? I assume the comedians are not longer than 45 minutes, am I correct? Trying to plan dinner reservations for after those shows and don't know what time to make them for.

Thanks you so much for posting the dallies, they are a big help! How long is Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor? I assume the comedians are not longer than 45 minutes, am I correct? Trying to plan dinner reservations for after those shows and don't know what time to make them for.

Glad to be of help! Legally Blonde lasted for just under an hour and a half. It began at 7:30pm and we had dinner reservations that night for 9:15 and made that comfortably.

We never got round to Burn the Floor. I'm afraid, but I'm guessing it was around the same length.

You're right in thinking the comedians were about 45 minutes.

Just realised I forgot to say.....Kevin Sheehan was onboard the Getaway on our trip! He was wandering around the pool deck with some official-looking people! If I remember correctly it was Nassau day. I was very excited to see him......I'm easily pleased like that! No offence meant Mr Sheehan! ;)

Edited by meltingmoments

Just realised I forgot to say.....Kevin Sheehan was onboard the Getaway on our trip! He was wandering around the pool deck with some official-looking people! If I remember correctly it was Nassau day. I was very excited to see him......I'm easily pleased like that! No offence meant Mr Sheehan! ;)

From other people's comment, he and his team boarded in Nassau and rode back into Miami. That is not usual for Corporate officials to do that. They run away from the office and jump on a ship on a regular basis. I have had them on several of my cruises.

From other people's comment, he and his team boarded in Nassau and rode back into Miami. They run away from the office and jump on a ship on a regular basis.

Nice work, if you can get it!! How lovely to be able to do that! He seemed a happy bunny when I spotted him. Lots of people were oblivious to the fact it was him, though!

What a great report and thanks for sharing! I will be looking for anything Getaway until it is my turn in November! :)

Kathy

You're very welcome.......I was JUST the same before our trip, so I know how you feel!

Enjoy the ship when your turn comes around! :)

Edited by meltingmoments
Because I'm a bad speller!!

Can you tell me if there is a 70s party on board the Getaway and if so, what night is it?

thank you.

Just checked my dailies as I actually couldn't remember! :o

There is a *70's Disco Groove Dance Party* It was at 10:00pm in Spice H2O on Day 3, which was a sea day, Monday! Enjoy!:)

• 4 weeks later...
What cabin were you in? If you posted it and I missed it, sorry for asking. Thanks for posting your review, and I can't wait til January. :D

I don't think I DID post the cabin number, but it was 13846, midship balcony with no noise issues (apart from the next-door-neighbours!! ;) )

Glad you enjoyed the review. Enjoy your Getaway trip. :)

I am sailing her in Feb. I will give that waitress a little pop in the lip for you. LOL!! What a snarky remark. Thanks great review.

Now THAT made me giggle! It WAS snarky wasn't it? But hey, we all have our moments, I guess. I just keep looking in the mirror and thinking "seriously, do I look THAT old?" :p

Hi

I really love your review and finally your photos. We have been looking at this cruise for next Feb. after reading your review I believe this will be our next cruise . Thanks so much a great review loved your pictures. Missed the ones in the sun red and all , Believe me you have company on that I like the shade better.:D Glad you had a great cruise.

jewel time soon

kruise kat:)

Hi

I really love your review and finally your photos. We have been looking at this cruise for next Feb. after reading your review I believe this will be our next cruise . Thanks so much a great review loved your pictures. Missed the ones in the sun red and all , Believe me you have company on that I like the shade better.:D Glad you had a great cruise.

jewel time soon

kruise kat:)

Thanks for reading. Glad you enjoyed it. But sorry, I can't be persuaded to inflict on the lovely folks of CC, my humidity hair and unbecoming red face........not happening!! ;)

I like the sun....except when it colours me beetroot!! :o

Enjoy your Jewel cruise and I hope you get to enjoy the Getaway one day too. :)