Is it possible to change sail date on Roll Call

din2play2

I have checked everywhere here and can't seem to find the answer. Does anyone know how to change the date on a Roll Call? Since the time the OP set up roll call Norwegian has added an extra day which is the sail date. The OP has not updated the post and was wondering if I would be able to., (to my knowledge it has been over 6 months since OP visited roll call last) :eek:

I was hesitant to join and am thinking maybe others are too.

I have checked everywhere here and can't seem to find the answer. Does anyone know how to change the date on a Roll Call? Since the time the OP set up roll call Norwegian has added an extra day which is the sail date. The OP has not updated the post and was wondering if I would be able to., (to my knowledge it has been over 6 months since OP visited roll call last) :eek:

I was hesitant to join and am thinking maybe others are too.

.....if they deem the date should be updated they will do it.

wasiii

You can request that the hosts update the original title of the post by clicking on the red triangle on top with a ! in it of the first post on that thread. A dialog box will open and you can put in the request. The individual host who reads your request can decide to unlock the first thread and make the correction if the want. You can also email the host responsible for that thread.

From my understanding, titles of threads can't be changed. What you can do is start a new thread with the correct information and then ask the two threads be combined by contacting the moderator of your rollcall board.

I'm sure we had to do this with the current rollcall thread for the Dawn 11/7 cruise.

From my understanding, titles of threads can't be changed. What you can do is start a new thread with the correct information and then ask the two threads be combined by contacting the moderator of your rollcall board.

I'm sure we had to do this with the current rollcall thread for the Dawn 11/7 cruise.

they can be changed is a host thinks its appropriate. You can change your own within the same correction period for any post under advanced options.

You can request that the hosts update the original title of the post by clicking on the red triangle on top with a ! in it of the first post on that thread. A dialog box will open and you can put in the request. The individual host who reads your request can decide to unlock the first thread and make the correction if the want. You can also email the host responsible for that thread.

Gave it a shot - now I guess just got to wait and see what happens. TY

Have this problem with our roll call in Feb. It took me a while it find it because of the wrong date in title. Let me know if it works!

It absolutely works to Triangle the original post and ask the Moderator to change the date on the OP. I had to do this to get our Feb 28, 2015 Gem roll call changed to Feb 27, 2015 after Norwegian added the previously scheduled CTN to the beginning of our cruise changing it from a 9 day cruise to a 10 day cruise.

Starting a new thread will only complicate the matter.

No. I just did the triangle thing again and asked for the change. Maybe takes more than one time. I will let you know If they change it ;)

Usually on a forum as busy as this one, it takes several reports by different users to alert moderators -- unless they happen upon an infraction or miscategorized post on their own. The actual number of reports required is usually not disclosed. If the roll call is active, ask others there to flag the thread as well.

Edited by triptolemus

FYI - The OP date was changed but NOT on the Roll Call Title ugh....

Did triangle again - Hopefully 3 times a charm ;)

As mentioned I'm also trying to get a roll call changed and did get an email reply from CC. You might want to give it a try.

I sent a note to http://community@cruisecritic.com with my request.

An email reply to me was received from http://help@cruisecritic.com saying what they could do and how would I like to have it done.

I replied yesterday so we'll see what happens. At least I got a reply.

LuLu

As mentioned I'm also trying to get a roll call changed and did get an email reply from CC. You might want to give it a try.

I sent a note to http://community@cruisecritic.com with my request.

An email reply to me was received from http://help@cruisecritic.com saying what they could do and how would I like to have it done.

I replied yesterday so we'll see what happens. At least I got a reply.

LuLu

Neither one of those email addresses are actually an email address.

http:// is a web address prefix

I would guess the real address you meant was

community@cruisecritic.com