Explorer Port Canaveral Christmas Cruise Questions

tm3750

I know this is a " one time " Christmas Cruise for the Explorer out of Port Canaveral. It is four days, leaving on 12/23/2014. The only stop is Labadee. Does anyone know what the MDR menu might be for this cruise or is it something that the Chef makes up. I was thinking it would be three of their regular menus and one for Christmas night. I was hoping to find the order prior to cruising so we could make reservations in Portofino's on the night we least like the MDR food.

I know this is a " one time " Christmas Cruise for the Explorer out of Port Canaveral. It is four days, leaving on 12/23/2014. The only stop is Labadee. Does anyone know what the MDR menu might be for this cruise or is it something that the Chef makes up. I was thinking it would be three of their regular menus and one for Christmas night. I was hoping to find the order prior to cruising so we could make reservations in Portofino's on the night we least like the MDR food.

Were on a 5 night that leaves 1/4/15 so not just one cruise its there for a couple of weeks.

Edited by GOUSFBULLS44
wrong date

I don't see how anyone will have any reliable menu info for a unique cruise like this.

Your best bet is to go to Portofino when you board. They will have the MDR menu list and you can probably book whatever day/time you want right then.

Edited by clarea