New Itineraries for the Pride

WetToes

I read that when Carnival pulled out of Baltimore. The Grandeur took some of the Sundays in late 2015. When the Pride returned to Baltimore, Baltimore double booked the port and necessitated Carnival to switch up to accommodate the Grandeurs Sunday dockings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The first I heard was when Carnival cancelled my Oct.25, 2015 cruise, supposedly for "new, exciting itineraries" instead of telling us it was because of their screwup.

I think the fault was Baltimore in this case. Baltimore allowed Carnival to think they had the berth and then went "whoops, we double booked" after they publish the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You're welcome!

My thinking is that since this is a new itinerary and length that it may be very popular.

I booked it now so I wouldn't be disappointed.

My TA pays my insurance and I got $100.00 OBC. :)

This is going to be a long wait.

They also have a new Bermuda itinerary that doesn't look all that great. Either five or six days (on their website at first look it's five but when you click for more info it looks like six). You are on Bermuda 24 hours, from 1:30 pm one day to 1:30 the next day. Not good timing at all. I've cruised to Bermuda several times. Considering buses, the ferry or a taxi you will have to probably choose between St. Georges or the pink sand beaches. Unless you spend your time right at the Royal Dockyard.

I never said never! Couldn't resist, we booked the new March 13, 2016 itinerary. 14days!!! :D

Jealous! I am working on convincing my husband that 14 days is not too long of a cruise. He hates taking vacation, but that itinerary out of Baltimore is too good to pass up. Need to convince him before all the cabins I like are gone.