MSC Call backs

deliver42

I put my information on MSC's websight with terms that I will listen to a representative if there were good deals when I want to cruise. I keep getting calls from people who speak very little English. If I can't understand these reps, I will not talk to them. It seems they are outsourcing to India or Pakistan.

They definitely aren't from here, so I guess I won't be sailing on MSC.

I put my information on MSC's websight with terms that I will listen to a representative if there were good deals when I want to cruise. I keep getting calls from people who speak very little English. If I can't understand these reps, I will not talk to them. It seems they are outsourcing to India or Pakistan.

I just have them send me a newsletter containing all of that information. I don't need a translator to read them. :D

I have spoken to many reps and have never had a problem understanding them, they all speak very good English.

MSC have worldwide regional offices. You will always speak to someone located in your country of residence.

There is no outsourcing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk