Can we have lobster in Carib Cafe on formal night?

mafig

We are considering doing a "casual" cruise. I seem to recall that we can be casual on the Caribbean Princess and still have lobster on formal nights. Is this so? This would be a major selling point for my husband.

Just so you know, we have done formal nights. DH owns a tux with all the accessories (cummerbunds, vests, formal ties, bow ties, various pieces of jewelry, real patent leather shoes).

We enjoy formal night. Notice I said night. By the second one we usually say "wouldn't it be nice, to just have lobster, without getting dressed up." SO, can we, on the Caribbean Princess in the Seaview Cafe on formal night?:confused:

Yes, on the night that lobster is served in the dining room, the Cafe Carib also serves a hot buffet that includes the "all you can eat" lobster. Many people who eat in the Cafe Carib don't dress up on the formal night, although some do. So you could dress casually on this night and still have the lobster.

Also, on the evening of embarkation, the Cafe Carib serves a cold seafood buffet that includes lobster. I have a link to some fantastic pictures of this buffet. To see the pics, Click here and go to the thread that is entitled "Don't look at these photos"

What night is lobster served on the Western Caribbean Princess?

Saturday night, the night of Sailaway, is the Cold Seafood Extravaganza while Wednesday night is the hot lobster dinner night on the Western itinerary.

Archived