Menus

ron1946

Can someone point me to a location that lists the MDR menus. Specifically we will be on the Ryndam in January and would like to know what the menus are. I went to HALfacts, but they are almost impossible to read even after selecting them. (Old eyes maybe!) plus they are well over a year old, so I am assuming they are out of date.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Can someone point me to a location that lists the MDR menus. Specifically we will be on the Ryndam in January and would like to know what the menus are. I went to HALfacts, but they are almost impossible to read even after selecting them. (Old eyes maybe!) plus they are well over a year old, so I am assuming they are out of date.

Just double click the menus as you look at each one on the HALfacts.com website and the menus enlarge. :)

they haven't changed much in all honesty - there are more coming. But, having sailed HAL for a few cruises, the menus might change by day or by item, but most of the items are the same.

So, double click the items and maybe one more time if necessary and you will be able to read them easily.:D We don't put on things that my old eyes can't read :)

Just double click the menus as you look at each one on the HALfacts.com website and the menus enlarge. :)they haven't changed much in all honesty - there are more coming. But, having sailed HAL for a few cruises, the menus might change by day or by item, but most of the items are the same.

So, double click the items and maybe one more time if necessary and you will be able to read them easily.:D We don't put on things that my old eyes can't read :)

Jacqui - I've been meaning to write you about the same problem I have on Halfacts. :confused: It may depend on each person's computer operating system (or something - like I would know.) My laptop is not very old, but runs Windows 7.0. Some menus I can read, others not so well. I can not read the Dive-In menu at all. Also, some days are faster than others - but there are many times the cabin photos just won't enlarge either. I just thought someone on the "committee" should be aware.

These are not from the Ryndam but represent HAL 7-day Caribbean menus for the 2013/1014 season with excellent readability:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=309

If you want menus, other than MDR, this link will give you menus in PDF format:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

These are not from the Ryndam but represent HAL 7-day Caribbean menus for the 2013/1014 season with excellent readability:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=309

If you want menus, other than MDR, this link will give you menus in PDF format:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=908

Thanks so much. This is exactly what I was looking for. Is there anyway to know which series (A or B) will be our cruise (Jan 18th, 2015, 7 Day Western Caribb)?

Thanks so much. This is exactly what I was looking for. Is there anyway to know which series (A or B) will be our cruise (Jan 18th, 2015, 7 Day Western Caribb)?

The menus for the MDR were for last season and were provided as an example.

Per the Culinary Operations Manager on the Zuiderdam, all 7-day cruises in the Caribbean use the same series A and B menus for the season. Both series are close but since so many passengers sail for two weeks, they are slightly different. You can tell which series is being served on the first night as the menus for the week are marked with their series.

Note that the International Menu is served on the last day of each cruise.

Since I will be sailing to the Caribbean in December 2014, I will have scanned PDF files of the daily menus on my website before your cruise.

The other link that I provided should be the same for all HAL cruises for Specialty restaurants and beverages.

Keep in touch.

Edited by Crew News