Special occasion booking

Gane

Hi everyone...my husband and I are taking our first cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. On the cruise personalizer I input our anniversary and the day we would like to celebrate it, but it only allows me to add one name.is this correct or have I done something wrong?

Also, our friends who are traveling with us are also celebrating their 25th.am I able to input their anniversary as a surprise for them?

One person is all it needs.

On the date you select, your cabin steward should put up some balloons and a sign outside your cabin. (It is wise to check with your steward when you first meet him/her to make sure this is on his/her list.)

Also, at dinner there will be a small (think about 2-3 servings) cake to celebrate complete with your waitstaff singing Happy Anniversary to you. If you are in traditional dining, the waitstaff should have been informed. If you are in anytime dining there will be a card in your cabin to give to your waiter on the evening you wish to celebrate.

You cannot sign up a person not in your cabin for this, so your friends will need to do so themselves.

OP, I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread but I have a question about celebrating special occasions...

We're cruising next August to belatedly celebrate our 25th anniversary. While on the cruise I will celebrate my actual birthday.

Is it ok to mention both events? SHOULD I mention both events?

The trip really is in honor of our anniversary and just happens to fall on my birthday. I'm pretty excited to be turning 46 in Ireland though! :D

Thanks,

Kristen

OP, I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread but I have a question about celebrating special occasions...

We're cruising next August to belatedly celebrate our 25th anniversary. While on the cruise I will celebrate my actual birthday.

Is it ok to mention both events? SHOULD I mention both events?

The trip really is in honor of our anniversary and just happens to fall on my birthday. I'm pretty excited to be turning 46 in Ireland though! :D

Thanks,

Kristen

Yes put them both in the system and confirm with your Stewart and the head Waiter in the DR just to make sure. ;)

Hi everyone...my husband and I are taking our first cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. On the cruise personalizer I input our anniversary and the day we would like to celebrate it, but it only allows me to add one name.is this correct or have I done something wrong?

Also, our friends who are traveling with us are also celebrating their 25th.am I able to input their anniversary as a surprise for them?

While you can't put in their anniversary to surprise them, you could surprise them by ordering something in advance for them from Princess (http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/index.jsp)--flowers for their cabin, a bottle of wine, the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast, etc.

We celebrated our first wedding anniversary last month on the Caribbean Princess. I decided that we would celebrate with the Ultimate Balcony Dinner on our anniversary date. We let our waiters and tablemates know the night before that we would not be there. Our waiters had our cakes ready to serve us the next night, along with a rousing chorus of "Happy Anniversary!"

And Kristen: It's fine to celebrate more than one occasion on a cruise. I've seen doors decorated with more than one of the Princess celebration posters.