"Live" - Aloha - Rhapsody of the Seas 5 September 2014 - Hawaii Bound

PCWalton1

I am loving this!!!!!!

I wonder if all TAs over to the islands employ the dance groups? I am looking at one on Legend out of Ensenada next May, only $849pp interior for the 10 day. Would rather have balcony but how can you argue with a $1800 total to Hawaii!

That was our way of thinking on Legend last year. The balcony would have been double. We just made us of all the shaded tables by the pool [emoji2]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

The evening showtimes have been 6:30 & 8:30. We can't make the 8:30 show as we are still at dinner. So last night instead of stopping into the Diamond lounge girl drinks before dinner we used the new drink vouchers at the R Bar to grab some wine then headed to the show. Those vouchers are really handy for that.

Your descriptions and photos make me think that a Hawaii cruise on RC would be FAR more enjoyable than NCL's Pride of America. I've been looking at all of my options, and so far Royal seems the best one.

There are a lot of people that enjoy sailing POA. I like the at sea days so it would not be my choice. Also if I was going to fly both ways I would just select one island and do a land vacation. [emoji4]

OMG! Bill!

That is some of the best water I've ever seen! Talk about smooth as glass..........

Really makes me want to book that cruise out of Ensenada, my trigger finger is itching uncontrollably;)

Please give us a shot of your first glimpse of the islands!

Edited by BecciBoo