"Live" - Aloha - Rhapsody of the Seas 5 September 2014 - Hawaii Bound

PCWalton1

Bill and Marie enjoy your trip please say hi to Karen(travelgoddess1) and Pete for us...they are along with you guys!

We took the Quick Coach back from Ballantyne to Seattle this past May and what an easy ride!!! Border was easy and seems it was easy for you until you got to the ship line!

Again have a great time!!! Enjoy and say hi to the islands for us! miss them from this spring!

Lou

Bill and Marie enjoy your trip please say hi to Karen(travelgoddess1) and Pete for us...they are along with you guys!

We took the Quick Coach back from Ballantyne to Seattle this past May and what an easy ride!!! Border was easy and seems it was easy for you until you got to the ship line!

Again have a great time!!! Enjoy and say hi to the islands for us! miss them from this spring!

Lou

Thanks Lou. It was an easy ride but too many stops this time so we didn't get to the pier until 12:30 so we hit the crowds at security.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

So nice to see you back on a cruise ship, Bill and Marie! Thanks so much for sharing . . . I feel like perhaps we should take up a collection for your unlimited wi-fi pkg.

I know you've been there before and Hawaii is my FAVORITE location on the planet (so far). Enjoy and YES YES YES I'm so jealous. I'm hoping to hop on a Hawaii-bound ship from Vancouver within the next couple of years, really looking forward to that.

Don't know if Graham Seymour is still the CD onboard; if he is, he's sure to make a great a cruise an AMAZING CRUISE:D:D:D

Ellen