Sitting in bed on the gem

Mr Robberts

Well it was another great cruise the new menus are out and are hit and miss great styrip cay was amazing it gets better every year cabana 3 second year in a row was great. CoCo beach is CoCo beach and Nassau never changes but they are redoing the terminal so all the small shops are now outside. Virginia our concierge was great. How ever cabin 11524 and 11526 both under gym and some one dropping free weights on the floor at 7:00 am not good one quick call to Tom the hotel director and all was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Dear Mr Robberts,

WELCOME HOME to the Garden State !

We all await your news, presentation, and views!:cool:

GBY < :><~~

When near Co Co go up the Pike a few miles to Christmas, Florida too.:cool:

Well it was another great cruise the new menus are out and are hit and miss great styrip cay was amazing it gets better every year cabana 3 second year in a row was great. CoCo beach is CoCo beach and Nassau never changes but they are redoing the terminal so all the small shops are now outside. Virginia our concierge was great. How ever cabin 11524 and 11526 both under gym and some one dropping free weights on the floor at 7:00 am not good one quick call to Tom the hotel director and all was good.

We will be getting on 3 weeks from today. I had forgotten Virginia would be our concierge. We had her on the Jewel in May and enjoyed her.