Restaurants for Dynamic Dining / Specialty dining

hallasm

I’m planning my January Quantum cruise and have tried to make a list with the 18 onboard for 'Complimentary Dynamic Dining', 'Complimentary and casual-service' as well as 'Specialty dining options available for an additional charge', in order to plan my dining options.

Hope I got them all right.

Dynamic dining. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.

I will make table reservation for all evenings prior to the cruise - can always change reservations when onboard.

The list does also include the suggested dress code for the restaurant as well as meals served.

Complimentary Restaurants with Dynamic Dining times:

American Icon Grill

An all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Dress: SMART CASUAL

Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch and DINNER

Chic

Chic is an all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Meals Served: DINNER

The Grande Restaurant

The Grande Restaurant is an all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Dress: FORMAL

Silk

Featuring fresh and innovative cuisine in a strikingly elegant and modern space, Silk is an all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Coastal Kitchen - Complimentary for Junior Suite Guests and above

Featuring gourmet California-Mediterranean fare, Coastal Kitchen is an all-new main dining venue that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It is the one full-service complimentary restaurant created exclusively for suite guests.

Complimentary and casual-service restaurants:

Windjammer Marketplace

A global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world, dish by dish. Itís simply our best Windjammer ever.

Dress: CASUAL

Cafe Promenade

Serving a variety of sandwiches, pastries and desserts 24 hours a day, CafÈ Promenade is one of

The Cafe Two70

New to Quantum of the SeasSM and Anthem of the SeasSM, The CafeTwo70∞ is a gourmet marketplace that lets you pick the view.

Seaplex Dog House

The first-ever food truck at sea serves up gourmet hot dogs for all to enjoy in the SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea.

Meals Served: Lunch and DINNER

Sorrento

Serving a variety of antipasti, salads, desserts and pizzas by the slice or by the pie.

Specialty dining options available for an additional charge:

Michaelís Genuine Pub ($)

Food and drink. It doesn’t have to be so complicated. Pub, the first American gastropub

Meals Served: Lunch and DINNER /‡ la carte

Johnny Rockets ($)

Serving up delicious American fare to diners around the world since 1986.

Meals Served: Lunch and DINNER /‡ la Carte

Chops Grille ($$)

Cover charge includes your choice of delectable items from the menu, as well as gratuities.

Jamieís Italian ($$)

Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britain ís most famous food exports, but it ís his intense passion for Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu

Izumi Japanese Cuisine ($$)

From sushi to sashimi and table side cooking preparation using Hot Rocks, Royal Caribbean’s Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience.

Meals Served: Lunch and DINNER / a la Carte

Solarium Bistro ($$)

A fresh and healthy dining healthy experience showcasing superior variety, quality and design.

Complimentary Breakfast

Wonderland ($$$)

A creative and experiential new concept showcasing superior variety, quality and design, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine

Chefís Table ($$$$)

Located in an intimate, exclusive enclave within Chops Grille, this private epicurean experience for up to 16 people treats you to a five-course,

upgraded steakhouse menu and wine tasting.

I’m planning my January Quantum cruise and have tried to make a list with the 18 onboard for 'Complimentary Dynamic Dining', 'Complimentary and casual-service' as well as 'Specialty dining options available for an additional charge', in order to plan my dining options.

Dynamic dining. There are no set dining times, no assigned seats, no required formal nights.

I will make table reservation for all evenings prior to the cruise - can always change reservations when onboard.

The list does also include the suggested dress code for the restaurant as well as meals served.

American Icon Grill

Chic

The Grande Restaurant

The Grande Restaurant is an all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Silk

Featuring fresh and innovative cuisine in a strikingly elegant and modern space, Silk is an all-new main dining venue that serves dinner nightly.

Featuring gourmet California-Mediterranean fare, Coastal Kitchen is an all-new main dining venue that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

It is the one full-service complimentary restaurant created exclusively for suite guests.

Windjammer Marketplace

A global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world, dish by dish. Itís simply our best Windjammer ever.

Cafe Promenade

Serving a variety of sandwiches, pastries and desserts 24 hours a day, CafÈ Promenade is one of

The Cafe Two70

New to Quantum of the SeasSM and Anthem of the SeasSM, The CafeTwo70∞ is a gourmet marketplace that lets you pick the view.

Seaplex Dog House

The first-ever food truck at sea serves up gourmet hot dogs for all to enjoy in the SeaPlex, the largest indoor active space at sea.

Sorrento

Serving a variety of antipasti, salads, desserts and pizzas by the slice or by the pie.

Food and drink. It doesn’t have to be so complicated. Pub, the first American gastropub

Johnny Rockets ($)

Chops Grille ($$)

Cover charge includes your choice of delectable items from the menu, as well as gratuities.

Jamieís Italian ($$)

Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britain ís most famous food exports, but it ís his intense passion for Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu

From sushi to sashimi and table side cooking preparation using Hot Rocks, Royal Caribbean’s Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience.

Solarium Bistro ($$)

A fresh and healthy dining healthy experience showcasing superior variety, quality and design.

Complimentary Breakfast

Wonderland ($$$)

A creative and experiential new concept showcasing superior variety, quality and design, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine

Chefís Table ($$$$)

Located in an intimate, exclusive enclave within Chops Grille, this private epicurean experience for up to 16 people treats you to a five-course,

Thank you for your list of restaruants. It is not easy picking which one to go to since you don't know your time schedule or what to expect as far as menu. I wonder if it is the same menu every night or what was listed was just a sample? I see you are cruising in November and I hope you can post your opinions when you return. Also I think a lot of people don't really know they have to make reservations and still think there is a main dining room.

American Icon Grill

Chic

The Grande Restaurant

Silk

Windjammer Marketplace

Cafe Promenade

The Cafe Two70

Seaplex Dog House

Sorrento

Johnny Rockets ($)

Chops Grille ($$)

Jamieís Italian ($$)

Solarium Bistro ($$)

Complimentary Breakfast

Wonderland ($$$)

Chefís Table ($$$$)

Thanks for the info.

Thank you for your list of restaruants. It is not easy picking which one to go to since you don't know your time schedule or what to expect as far as menu. I wonder if it is the same menu every night or what was listed was just a sample? I see you are cruising in November and I hope you can post your opinions when you return. Also I think a lot of people don't really know they have to make reservations and still think there is a main dining room.

Here's a listing of the menus on Quantum.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/dining/

The menu for each dining restaurant will be the same each night. They will also be including the *alternative menu* in some of the dining venues.

All menu items are priced "a la carte". Dinner could be $20-$30pp depending on what you order.

Ahhhh...thanks so much. I was confused, that is very helpful. Honestly, think I will change my reservations. With so much other great food for free I figure why pay.

Same menu with a choices of 6 to 8 dishes - the link provided by rakes5 in post #8 is good.

Unfortunately 1.11. is january 11 - so still some month go - however considering the November 2nd AT cruise as well.

Would you mind if I took your list and posted it as a list on the "alternative social media" site? Thanks!

As someone new to this forum and yet to embark on my first cruise, I have to say that I have noticed (And I mean this in a friendly, light hearted way)... That People on here seem to obsessed with food! There seem to be more threads about food and drink than anything else.

You might be correct, but Royal is trying something new with dining and it seem that they are not making the public know exactly what they are doing or giving them at least a

heads up on there new design. Who know you have to choose where and when you want to dine? There was no info on this also when and what the schedules are for shows? Now I am thinking do we have to reserve time for all the activities also?

As someone new to this forum and yet to embark on my first cruise, I have to say that I have noticed (And I mean this in a friendly, light hearted way)... That People on here seem to obsessed with food! There seem to be more threads about food and drink than anything else.

Well, probably. After your cruise with Anthem in june next year, you might realize, that the quality of the restaurants and meals are an important part of a cruise. But as per Colegma, it's a new concept and important to schedule activities including dining.

• 2 weeks later...