Just back from my cruise that I won for the Cruise Like A Norwegian Video Contest....

Chesneygirl

Another great video. Thanks so much for posting. I have been watching your videos since I first saw your Dawn leaving Boston video. The music you choose always complements the action very well. As others have posted, I remember voting for you during the contest. So glad you won.

Another great video. Thanks so much for posting. I have been watching your videos since I first saw your Dawn leaving Boston video. The music you choose always complements the action very well. As others have posted, I remember voting for you during the contest. So glad you won.

Thanks so much for putting a smile on my face...it's nice to know all of my videos are so well enjoyed. :)

Absolutely love the video as always. Congrats again for your win...so deserving!! :)

Thanks for watching and your nice comments!! :)

Congrats on your winning video, & how exciting for you! What's funny about this is we were booked on the same cruise 8/30 for our 10th wedding anniversary, 9/4. Initially, I had booked us on the Breakaway on the 31st to Bermuda because my parents spent their honeymoon in Bermuda in 1938. Then I decided I really didn't care for the ship, scratched the Bermuda idea, & switched gears completely & booked the Getaway on 8/30. Next thing I know, I start watching YOUR Dawn YouTube videos out of Boston to Bermuda, & we wound up switching gears, again, & took the Dawn on 8/29 to Bermuda instead of the Getaway to Nassau, St. Maarten & St. Thomas on 8/30. Too funny that we would've been on the same cruise, & YOUR video to Bermuda on the Dawn is the reason we switched it. LOL!! We looooved Bermuda, & I cried when we left :( Looks like you had a great time, so now I've definitely got to book the Getaway again....& once again, you're to blame :)

Congrats on your winning video, & how exciting for you! What's funny about this is we were booked on the same cruise 8/30 for our 10th wedding anniversary, 9/4. Initially, I had booked us on the Breakaway on the 31st to Bermuda because my parents spent their honeymoon in Bermuda in 1938. Then I decided I really didn't care for the ship, scratched the Bermuda idea, & switched gears completely & booked the Getaway on 8/30. Next thing I know, I start watching YOUR Dawn YouTube videos out of Boston to Bermuda, & we wound up switching gears, again, & took the Dawn on 8/29 to Bermuda instead of the Getaway to Nassau, St. Maarten & St. Thomas on 8/30. Too funny that we would've been on the same cruise, & YOUR video to Bermuda on the Dawn is the reason we switched it. LOL!! We looooved Bermuda, & I cried when we left :( Looks like you had a great time, so now I've definitely got to book the Getaway again....& once again, you're to blame :)

I absolutely LOVED your story. Thank you so much for sharing that with me and others here on CC. You made my day!! :D

I too have a funny story about something that happened during our Dawn to Bermuda sailing back in August of 2013.

While sitting up at the Bimini Pool Bar waiting for our sail away from Bermuda, a woman approached me and asked if I had made a YouTube video of the Dawn to Bermuda (at the time she was referring to my July 2012 video). When I told her yes, she looked back at her group and said "It's her, I told you it was the same family from that NCL Bermuda video"!

She was VERY excited and happy with herself for recognizing me and my family from our vacation video..LOL.

She also told told me that she and her group had only sailed on Royal Caribbean up until that cruise. They knew they wanted to go to Bermuda but were on the fence about traveling to NJ to do the RCL 5 day Bermuda sailing. She said it was my video that convinced them all to give NCL a try. They all watched it over and over again which is why she was able to recognize us so easily and for a moment I actually felt like a celebrity!! :p

I was truly amazed that someone could randomly recognize me and my family from one of my videos. I actually thought that maybe my husband had put her up to it. He's a bit of a prankster and likes to poke fun at me for all my vacation videos. But after talking to her for quite a while and being introduced to her whole group, I realized she was legit. :)

It truly is a small world!!