LAX to San Pedro

AZmike480

We have used Super Shuttle on a number of occasions which are competitors of Prime Shuttle, we have been pleased with Super Shuttle. However, you should bear in mind that these are shared vans and they will do their best not to leave LAX until the van is full....so that may entail driving around the terminals several time until the van is full.

I recommend a search of this board. There are many recent threads that speak to your question.

You had better luck then me with the search I couldn't find anything on prime shuttle when I search this forum.

AZmike480

WE have used PT 3 times from LAX to San Pedro- day before departing on Cruise- just walked out of baggage claim- only a short walk to where there was someone with a sign, advised of our destination, Doubletree in SP, wait was short before Van picked us up, did circle airport maybe twice at the most one time, they state no more than 3 cirlces before departing- drivers very courteous, $16 pp.

If it is in your budget, why not just book a town car and enjoy the ride to to SP.:)

That's probably what I'll do! I was just curious how prime time was since there so much cheaper than everyone else.

Thanks' everyone for the info

AZmike480

Prime Time and Super Shuttle rates are nearly the same, and although you see horror stories posted on these boards, both companies have enough business over the LAX San Pedro route that delays and problems are extremely rare on either company.

They fill a van and go, so it is rare for them to have to make numerous circles at the airport.

Me thinks you gets what you pays for....I mean we can hardly expect Nordstrom service at Walmart prices and that is kind of what the shuttles are compared to a taxi or even a limo. We have always taken a shuttle with the knowledge that we were likely going to get a tour of LAX and we haven't been disappointed. Going to San Pedro we know that we know that the Crown Plaza may be the last stop and are prepared for that.