Cloud 9 spa cabin perks

tmbrea66

I just got off the Magic 3 weeks ago and we had a Spa Balc. We were in room 12028. We LOVED it. The rooms are identical in size but the color scheme was different. It was hues of Easter greens and blues. You also get yellow plush beach towel as opposed to the blue ones, along with white cloud 9 spa slippers for only the 1st 2 passengers; plusher robes; plusher towels in the bathroom; Cloud 9 Spa liquid soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and a spray bottle of lavender pillow/linen spray. The only complaint we had about the balc was since theres no floors above, the balc area was sunny as there was no covering. We were on port side.

Being that this was our Wedding Cruise, we had a LARGE party cruising with us. So we spent alot of time visiting with our family & friends. We didnt use the spa until the last 2 days. The free services that we used were the Thalasso pool (which we LOVED), the heated seats, the mint steam room. We also got our free scrub from the spa check in desk. We never used the gym or our free classes.

If we had to choose again, we would most def book another spa balc room if the price was right. Considering we didnt use the spa as much as we wouldve liked, we don't know if it was worth it or not. We were actually upgraded to a spa balc. We originally booked a level 6 balc.

You get nicer robes and I don't remember any slippers. Then of course the Elemis branded lotion, soap, shampoo as well as the normal Carnival stuff. I used the pool and saunas every day along with the spa showers. You are also right next to the Serenity deck which we also used every day.

My DH practically lived in the spa when we had a spa room. There is also a fancy shower with all water coming at you from all various directions, in differing patterns, etc. Very cool experience - but semi open to public so wear your suit.

The separate locker room for those with a spa pass is very nice and quiet.

The relaxation room with hot teas and flavored waters is a superb place to sit and watch the ocean, sip your beverage, read a book, or simply watch the ocean float by.

The steam and sauna rooms are soo relaxing! The heated chairs are fabulous for getting a quick nap in. Take your towel to use as a pillow.

And remember these features are only available to those in the spa rooms and a limited number of passes.

Definitely recommend it!

We had the spa inside last time on the Breeze and loved it. We always get the spa pass and it was cheaper to get it with the room. Access to the spa, nice spa toiletries, decor, slippers. It came with 2 classes which we never got around to using. The location was great and was also close to the elevator for Serenity.

14691800581_3939b29063.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

14698738921_1ccf7e8dd6.jpg

image by alrichards4003, on Flickr

If you like solitude, or near solitude, you will love it. The best time we found to go was before closing, around 8- 10. Sometimes we were the only ones in the steam rooms or the t pool or the heated bench rooms. We skipped shows and spent our time at the spa. Loved it. Slept like a baby afterwards. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is what my PVP sent to me when we had a spa cabin several years ago. We also had one on the Magic and even though the design was a little different, we enjoyed the same amenities on both ships. Looking forward to a spa cabin again on the Breeze in January.

Carnival Dream Spa Amenities

Note: Only 1st and 2nd guests in the Spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; 3rd and 4th guests booked in Spa staterooms and suites are not entitled to spa access and amenities.

Amenities and offerings available to all the Spa accommodations include the following;

• Welcome Reception/Ritual

• Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on Embarkation day (as stated in the Welcome Letter).

• Unlimited access to Thermal Suites:

• Laconium

• Tepidarium

• Oriental Steam Bath

• Aroma Steam Bath

• Unlimited access to Thalassotherapy Pool:

• Detoxify, unwind and revitalize your body in a pool which is gently heated to body temperature.

• Ideal for alleviating arthritic pain, soothing sore muscles and offering relief for sport injuries.

• Two complimentary fitness classes per person (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi)

• Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise

• Cloud 9 Spa Carnival Products in Stateroom:

• Elemis Carnival Shampoo and Conditioner

• Elemis Carnival Sharp Shower Gel and Vitamin Rich Body Lotion

• One hand and one body Elemis Carnival Soap Disk

The Welcome Reception Ritual

An invitation-only reception, guests will be invited to the Relaxation Room, overlooking the spectacular vistas. From there, the guests will be led on small (maximum 8 people, if traveling together) personalized tours of the spa facilities. At the completion of the tour, guests will be given the opportunity to receive priority spa bookings.

We on the Carnival Magic cabin 11209. It's me and my daughter, so a girls vacation-husbands staying at home. Am looking forward to the spa. Any idea's on spa treatments - without braking the bank?

Wait to do them on port days, they run specials. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by TruckinMama

Port Day specials are truly the best deals. We had one of the packages that you can choose 3 treatments - there were 4 that my friend and i wanted to try - so we asked and got the 4th treatment added on for a very minimal fee.

It was fantastic!

• 6 years later...