i think i got a good deal....upgrade offer

jenp123

Enjoy your Neptune Suite!

We received an upsell offer for our Med Tapestry cruise next week -- only $2150pp :( to go from our SC to a Pinnacle Suite -- yeah, don't think so...

That was a deal:D. I think they wanted $4k per person on my panama cruise.

Was in a VE and paid 400$ total for an aft Neptune suite on deck 6.

($199 per person bit I paid double since I am traveling solo)

I am kind of second guessing myself but it's done now

You'll be happy you did!! We've been on aft wraps cabin a half dozen times and love them. We also have two aft wrap cabins booked for 2015.

Smooth sailing.

Why are some people offered upsells and others aren't? I don't understand. :confused:

You are no more confused about this than anyone else. We went for thirty cruises without being offered an upsell. Then, out of the blue come two offers in a row. I suspect it has more to do with the way the cruise bookings are selling. If you booked a very popular cruise and sales are going well, they won't be offering upsells to anyone.

You are no more confused about this than anyone else. We went for thirty cruises without being offered an upsell. Then, out of the blue come two offers in a row. I suspect it has more to do with the way the cruise bookings are selling. If you booked a very popular cruise and sales are going well, they won't be offering upsells to anyone.

Not always. For instance if they have booked too many balcony guarantees and less signature suite cabins they could offer upsells to those even if the ship is almost full. That could happen at any level as well. Of course, if a cruise isn't full that would help with the upsells.