man in a mankinne

cornish pasty

If we are talking about the guy from Hampshire then my wife has been following his postings and has been most amused by them.

Seems like he has got quite a good sense of humour and I look forward to being on the same cruise as him sometime.

I quite agree. Some people take things too seriously. I have looked forward to seeing his photos and reading about his time on the ship.

it cant be that bad can it?!

Noooooooooo not at all:eek::p......being a smart casual evening it's good to see he has classed his outfit up by donning a lovely black/blue?? jacket......:D not too keen on the mankini colour ...not sure lime green is his colour :D

private areas which may offend have been blacked out...and agree a lot of kids will have seen worse on the internet..........

if you don't get even a smile out of that picture it is a sad sad day indeed..;)

I couldnt even find it on the P&O page.

He is indeed a very funny chap and I as well as many others enjoy his banter, but I was under the impression he only wore it and took the photo in his cabin as a joke, saying that, if he was indeed brave/mad enough to wear it on deck I'm sure he did it in good spirits and I have indeed seen numerous photos of men in makinis on the Internet and these photos have been taken indoors, outdoor and on beaches etc. :)

I am appalled by the photo of the man in the mankini on the P&O facebook page, this kind of behaviour is more suited to Thomas Cook or Ocean Village cruises and should NEVER be seen on a P&O ship. I hope they ban him for life, I'm so angry.

Did you really just set up a cruise critic forum account to post this?

I am appalled by the photo of the man in the mankini on the P&O facebook page, this kind of behaviour is more suited to Thomas Cook or Ocean Village cruises and should NEVER be seen on a P&O ship. I hope they ban him for life, I'm so angry.

This has to be a wind-up!

Why so serious! Nothing could be seen! Graham is nothing but fun and posted the pic on a Private p&o group,not the official one, how can you be offended at something you have not seen. He didn't go out on deck, he just wore it in his cabin. oh, and for your information Thomas Cook do not own any cruise ships. Perhaps you meant thomsons? He is mortified to think he's offended anyone.

Why so serious! Nothing could be seen! Graham is nothing but fun and posted the pic on a Private p&o group,not the official one, how can you be offended at something you have not seen. He didn't go out on deck, he just wore it in his cabin. oh, and for your information Thomas Cook do not own any cruise ships. Perhaps you meant thomsons? He is mortified to think he's offended anyone.

Dont feed forum trolls!

I have been cruising with P&O for over 25 years and this is just another example of standards being dropped. I can appreciate that this sort of behaviour can be classed as 'fun' in steerage class but elite passengers such as myself and my peers do not wish to have our cruises turned into circuses by immature, half witted riff raff. I will be writing to Carnival UK about this, it's simply not on.

I hope you don't mean me, I am not a troll, just defending a friend. You won't hear any more from me on this subject. You're not worth the time or effort. Get a sense of humour. :confused:

Read my post again! You are not the troll! Someone has created an account just to come on here and write nonsense, see their second post about writing to Carnival, in the hope that people like you will "bite" and defend what they are apparently so up in arms about. On Internet forums it's called trolling.

Edited by richleeds