Baseball playoffs available, esp. Golden?

jasbo49

We're booked on a couple short October cruises on the Golden out of L.A. and wondering whether we'll be able to see the MLB playoffs. If the Dodgers are still in it, I would think there would be demand. Lots of SoCal people on board.

I wouldn't care whether it's on the MUTS screen, in some lounge or in my cabin. As a former SoCal type myself, I'd just like to be able to check in a few times, watching a few innings.

Any idea what's been done in the past?

Jim

There is a sports bar on the Golden where we've watched Dodger games. You can only see the games that are on ESPN thanks to Time Warner. That bar also allows smoking so if that bothers you I don't have any other suggestions. My husband is a big Dodgers fan too.

We were on the Star to Hawaii out of San Francisco 2 years ago and there definitely were playoff games and the World Series showing on MUTS. Of course that was the year the Giants won it all.

Edited by TM

A couple of years ago, when the Red Sox and Rays were playing each other in the ALCS it was televised in the cabins, satellite permitting. I have seen football regularly on MUTS and in the Explorers Lounge but never baseball. Admittedly though I have only traveled during the divisional series and league championship series, not the World Series.