Chops Reservation Onboard

txgolfergrl

Another way to do this is to make sure that all the involved reservations are linked to yours. You can then call and make reservations for everyone and they can call in individually and pay for their reservation afterwards. I have done this two times for groups ranging from 3 to 5 cabins.

• 6 months later...
When making a reservation online for chops, Do they charge your credit card right away ? Also does it have to be the card that is assigned for on-board purchases ? Only my second cruise and have never dined at Chops.

You can use any card for booking stuff ahead of time, it does not have to be the one that you check in with.

Is Chops worth the extra money on a 4 night cruise? If so, why? Just seems like there are plenty of options included.

Chops is not worth the money to us on any length of cruise.

Chops is not worth the money to us on any length of cruise.

I agree. We use to like Chops but after our recent cruise we think we will pass from now on! They would have to make some dramatic changes or at least bring back the old menu.

I agree that Chops is not worth the extra $30 fee. Was very disappointed my first visit. On my latest cruise, if I wanted a steak, I just ordered it special in the MDR and the up charge was not as much as going to Chops.

yea we're not going to use it. how is portofino? seems like also not worth $20 since they have italianish options included. I'm not clear on how the specialty restaurants work though. Is it all you can eat or is it just like one appetizer, one entree, one dessert or something?

yea we're not going to use it. how is portofino? seems like also not worth $20 since they have italianish options included. I'm not clear on how the specialty restaurants work though. Is it all you can eat or is it just like one appetizer, one entree, one dessert or something?

For those restaurants with a single cover charge, you can usually order multiple appetizers and one entree. They charge extra for entrees beyond the first.