Rotterdam drydock

calteacher

HAL answered me and said that it will be in the Queens lounge. Is there a queens lounge on The ship?

Queens Lounge on Rotterdam is the main show lounge... or at least that was the name of it before it became "Showroom at Sea" if I recall correctly

Edited by InTheWASide

Just found this video from a couple days ago...

If nothing else this answers the questions about the aft retreat pools. Seems like they're keeping it intact to me

Thanks for the videos. I can understand how you stumbled on the first one, but how did you find that second one? :-)

We are on the second cruise after the drydock, so looking forward to hearing all about the drydock.

I believe it will be any time now that Rotterdam will be leaving Hamburg from its dry dock to Rotterdam for their next cruise out tomorrow. Does any one have any updated information on what has been done to the ship in this dry dock?

All of that area around the funnels.... and behind..... a BRAND NEW TAMARIND RESTAURANT!!!!!!

Perfect... come up the aft stairs/lifts....over the view over the after end for a great bar... and both a dining room either side. But instead of Tamarind... an Indonesian Restaurant! You won't loose the shuffle area because that can be built up around anyway.

(Think about how the designed Tamarind for the KONINGSDAM... could be the same.)

All of that area around the funnels.... and behind..... a BRAND NEW TAMARIND RESTAURANT!!!!!!

Perfect... come up the aft stairs/lifts....over the view over the after end for a great bar... and both a dining room either side. But instead of Tamarind... an Indonesian Restaurant! You won't loose the shuffle area because that can be built up around anyway.

(Think about how the designed Tamarind for the KONINGSDAM... could be the same.)

Hello Topsham,

I am just curious how did you get the information? [emoji3]