Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

This is great. I too was disappointed at first but really this ship is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It's so similar yet so different from the Dream class at the same time.

I'm impressed. It looks like our friend from Italy was correct with his renderings from a few weeks ago.

Right on all counts.:D

No. Just no.

To your dismay, this ship seems to be an expanded Sunshine minus the Sunshine's limitations plus some additions.

From what I've seen so far Vista = A+ as to what my family is looking for.

Hopefully the good new continues.

I wonder where they moved the aft lounge or limelight lounge? It appears the Havana bar and suites are there.

I may be seeing things but I'm pretty sure I noticed that the Havana Suites are located directly on the promenade. So there is no private balcony for them. I'm not sure how I feel about that!?:rolleyes:

To your dismay, this ship seems to be an expanded Sunshine minus the Sunshine's limitations plus some additions.

I showed my kids the pictures that have been posted and they absolutely loved it. They loved the cabin pictures and then asked where were the regular cabins that we could afford! Love those kids.

I showed my kids the pictures that have been posted and they absolutely loved it. They loved the cabin pictures and then asked where were the regular cabins that we could afford! Love those kids.

Ha, I asked my self that exact same questions - what do the cabins look like that I'll book. My only concern is price. The Med Sunshine prices where great and I know the Vista prices won't be close to those.

Ha, I asked my self that exact same questions - what do the cabins look like that I'll book. My only concern is price. The Med Sunshine prices where great and I know the Vista prices won't be close to those.

ITA. I have a feeling they are going to be pricing a bit higher trying to get more of an RCL crowd. :( I hope I am wrong....

I think more like an expanded Breeze which is fine with me. :)

loaded to fareviewer 8 and 10 day itineraries with a 14 day to start and one 12 day in August. Pricing is available but no routes posted yet.

I checked a 10 day in June for quad occupancy inside $3696 to a balcony at $5296 (no tax, port fees or gratuities added yet)/

loaded to fareviewer 8 and 10 day itineraries with a 14 day to start and one 12 day in August. Pricing is available but no routes posted yet.

I checked a 10 day in June for quad occupancy inside $3696 to a balcony at $5296 (no tax, port fees or gratuities added yet)/

Thanks, I'm going to have to find out about this FS Cabin Category. We are a family of 5.

My problem other problem is this early, I don't know what FF dates I could use for airfare so booking ES is a risk. Although I did see a $50 change fee associated with ES. I wonder if that's per cabin or per person?

[Edit] - Nevermind, I see the change thing on ES is business as usual.

Edited by fuddrules

My favourite thing about the ship is the deck 5 aft pool thats right on the edge of the ship. You can bath in the water and watch the wake....gorgeous!

It reminds me of those infinity pools in hotels.

I also love the more classy 'hacienda' look of some of the cabins and Havana.