Easier way to search cruises?

dannyf

Is there an easier (more efficient) way to search for cruises? For example, I want to see all of the sailings for the Carnival Sunshine for the next 12 months. If I go to their site, I get presented with specific offers, then have to drill in deeper to get all of the dates and prices. I would like to see a LIST of all of the trips with dates and prices. Does this exist?

Dannyf

Edited by dannyf

Can't address Carnival, but it does on the RCI website.

If you are interested, here is a link to the RCI website. Under "Plan a Cruise" you will see several options. If you click on "Ships" you can follow that link and do a calendar search by ships for the information you are referring to. From there you can also do mock bookings that will give you pricing for any cruise you select.

You can also select up to three cruises for "next to" comparisons.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do

It will also provide a host of other options to zero in on under the "Advanced Search" link, as well as other search choices as shown under "Plan a Cruise".

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Is there an easier (more efficient) way to search for cruises? For example, I want to see all of the sailings for the Carnival Sunshine for the next 12 months. If I go to their site, I get presented with specific offers, then have to drill in deeper to get all of the dates and prices. I would like to see a LIST of all of the trips with dates and prices. Does this exist?

Dannyf

I went on the Carnival site and with a click or two, got to this page:

http://www.carnival.com/bookingengine/findacruise

Just go down to "What ship do you want to sail on?" and select the ship you want...there will be a graphic that comes up while your requested info comes up. You can even "refine" your search.

We aren't allowed to name online travel agents, but if you can find one like ours, you can type in cruiseline, ship, date range, departure port, etc. - or only one of those. The info will come up very easily, along with prices, dates, and access to deck plans, ship information, and more. It's so easy that we do it all the time just for fun, and to stay informed.

We aren't allowed to name online travel agents, but if you can find one like ours, you can type in cruiseline, ship, date range, departure port, etc. - or only one of those. The info will come up very easily, along with prices, dates, and access to deck plans, ship information, and more. It's so easy that we do it all the time just for fun, and to stay informed.

Yes you can call up ANY travel agent and they should be able to get the info. But since the OP was asking about a Carnival cruise, the method I described above should be able to bring up the desired info. Unless the OP has some sort of setting on his computer that allows a ton of pop ups to show up. I didn't have any problem getting the info up.

Dannyf

Pick a month out for, Carnival Sunshine, and ask your TA