Define "Specialty coffee"

Laurin612

Hi all. I haven't cruised on RC for a LOOOONG time, but will be cruising on Adventure of the Seas in March. My husband, teen daughter and I are thinking about purchasing the Royal Replenish package for each of us. Are frozen coffee drinks available/included or is it just lattes, mochas and cappuccinos?

Thanks! I searched and couldn't find anything re frozen coffee drinks.

Edited by Laurin612

Hi all. I haven't cruised on RC for a LOOOONG time, but will be cruising on Adventure of the Seas in March. My husband, teen daughter and I are thinking about purchasing the Royal Replenish package for each of us. Are frozen coffee drinks available/included or is it just lattes, mochas and cappuccinos?

Thanks! I searched and couldn't find anything re frozen coffee drinks.

Here is the specialty coffee/tea menu from Enchantment:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

Is this Starbucks coffee? Do you know where Latti-tides is located on the Oasis? I didn't see it on the deck plans.

Oasis of the Seas doesn't have a Latte-tudes, but instead you can find specialty coffees available at Café Promenade on the Royal Promenade. I think they serve Starbucks coffee there, but it might be Seattle's Best. I'm not a coffee person, so I just didn't pay enough attention, I'm afraid.

I do know there is a Starbucks proper onboard Oasis of the Seas (and Allure of the Seas). I don't know whether the Royal Replenish and Ultimate packages include specialty coffees from the Starbucks kiosk.

Great pic of beverage board

How did you manage that one

That was about the 3rd or 4th try. Tried flash first and it made too much glare. Tried without flash and it was too blurred. Eventually did a flash but off to the side to minimize the glare. I think the servers were getting little tired of my attempts.

Edited by clarea