Woman died in Bermuda on a cruise!

sailingnut

We were on the Star and someone had to be med-evac'd after suffering a heart attack in the gym. We learned later in the week that he lived so it was much better than it could have been. But the moral of the story for me was, "Stay out of the gym - it's a dangerous place!" :D

That's a good way of looking at it.:eek:;) lol

The woman who passed away was in our roll call. She was at our meet and greet, with her daughter.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her daughter and her family, this is such a heartbreaking thing to have happen, no matter what the circumstances.

Imagine going on a much anticipated cruise with someone you love, and having to return home without them. My heart aches thinking about it. May she rest in peace.

And if I may just say, to no one in particular, if you can't think of something kind to say, perhaps it would be best for everyone if you just said nothing at all.

J

Wow, that is absolutely horrible. God bless her family!! :(

The woman who passed away was in our roll call. She was at our meet and greet, with her daughter.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her daughter and her family, this is such a heartbreaking thing to have happen, no matter what the circumstances.

Imagine going on a much anticipated cruise with someone you love, and having to return home without them. My heart aches thinking about it. May she rest in peace.

And if I may just say, to no one in particular, if you can't think of something kind to say, perhaps it would be best for everyone if you just said nothing at all.

J

That's so sad, but according to her obituary, she doesn't have a daughter or daughter-in-law or even any nieces. I wonder who she was traveling with?