Am I the only one in this day and age that feels that WIFI should be free to everyone

Be careful about making uninformed assumptions. There are escalators on RCI's Oasis & Allure; Celebrity's Century, Mercury, Galaxy & all Millennium class; Holland America's Statendam, Maasdam, Ryndam & Veendam; NCL Epic and Costa's Marina & Allegra - to name a few. ;)

Yep, and every last one of me full of morons mesmerized by their mobile phones I'm sure. I knew about these by the way, I wouldn't consider it a lot. I even recall a thread here were people that had been on oasis and allure had no idea about the escalators.

Yep, and every last one of me full of morons mesmerized by their mobile phones I'm sure. I knew about these by the way, I wouldn't consider it a lot. I even recall a thread here were people that had been on oasis and allure had no idea about the escalators.

Yeah sure you knew about all those, that's why you made such a silly statement... :rolleyes:

No, you said that customers don't pay for the wifi at Starbucks. I'm just pointing out that they do, it's just an indirect charge. ALL business expenses are calculated into the price of whatever a company is selling.

Indirect charges! There you go throwing facts into the discussion. ;)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Actually the experience I had was on a MARTA escalator. And she had headphones on. Would have been a domino effect if I hadn't nudged her on the shoulder

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

They could just raise the fare a tiny bit and apply it towards WIFi and everyone would be happy.

Personally I think its nice to have real face time:D with the person I'm traveling with and the friends you meet along the way ! Maybe when your at port for a few hours so you can touch base with your family or friends that are at home but I don't mind paying. But wait when at a port stop very easy to get free Wifi:p