MDR breakfast menu?

Mummble

Hi all!

My husband and I just booked our first Celebrity cruise (woohoo!), and I have been hunting for the MDR breakfast menus. I cannot seem to find anything other than the room service menu, does anyone happen to the MDR one?

Thanks!

There is a larger selection of breakfast items in the buffet. The MDR is nice for the table service which is less hassle than eating in the buffet. But we usually end up in the buffet due to both the selection and the hours that they are open.

I found this pdf on another site. I am not sure how correct this is as I haven't cruised with Celebrity yet (Have one booked for 2015).

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/mdr_breakfast.pdf

Thank you! Yummmm! I love corned beef hash. Gonna start my diet today, so I can enjoy it every day starting next week!

There is a larger selection of breakfast items in the buffet. The MDR is nice for the table service which is less hassle than eating in the buffet. But we usually end up in the buffet due to both the selection and the hours that they are open.

First let me say that you are a scholar and a gentleman. This may be your first post on CC to which I (and my BW) have a different opinion. We enjoy breakfast in the MDR every day. Only time I ever eat kippers is the one morning I order them. We find the choice sufficient and love the fact that the room is so much less crowded than at dinner. We also enjoy lunch in the MDR. Our next cruise may be different as we will have 4 grandsons and a great niece (ages 2-12) with us.

Thanks so much for the link and the advice on the buffet! I love eggs benedict, and wanted to be sure I could order it at least one morning! :)

Made to order eggs Benedict (and country variations) as well as omelttes were available in the buffet on the Eclipse last week with very little wait time. Whilst one or two items did drift on and off the breakfast buffet spread over 2 weeks there were piles of yummy corned beef hash every day I wernt in.

We found the buffet ideal for breakfast (and lunch) as (1) you can be an in and out quite quickly (2) the dress code is pretty relaxed so easy to nip in and grab something from the sun loungers. We only eat in the buffet one evening and found it, a bit souless that evening - and stuck to the MDR on the other nights.

Thanks so much for the link and the advice on the buffet! I love eggs benedict, and wanted to be sure I could order it at least one morning! :)

There is an Eggs Benedict /poached eggs station at the buffet every morning that makes these to order. Since they are made to order it is easy for them to make variations as well.

The more we cruise the more we have gravitated to going to the dining room for breakfast and lunch on the days we decide to have lunch. We often skip lunch. Perhaps it has to do with us getting older and we like the quietness and relaxed pace or could be more that we don't have any self control in the buffet especially the desert station:o

There is an Eggs Benedict /poached eggs station at the buffet every morning that makes these to order. Since they are made to order it is easy for them to make variations as well.

Love all the variations they make - lots of choices!

Am with you on the dining room. Like it a few days of each cruise, but most times the buffet is so much more convenient, especially if there are many activities planned in the morning. Just usually prefer to sped evenings taking a longer time to enjoy dinner, sure really prefer the convenience of the buffet most mornings.

To those who are new to Celebrity and are interested in the breakfast buffet, I would advise going a little earlier than you normally eat breakfast so that you wan wander around the entire buffet (both sides and back) to see the huge assortment of food options daily.

After breakfast is a perfect time to cap off the morning meal with some wonderful croissants, donuts, muffins (or take cookies for the day - some go early like the oatmeal ones:)) etc at Cafe Al Bacio!

I always thought Holland America's dining room breakfast was the best - lots of choices. After that, the X dining room breakfast seemed bleak.

I'm also a corned beef hash lover but the stuff I had on Century was strange. Just large chunksof corned beef warmed up, not like hash at all. I agree the buffet is the best option for us as it has more choices than the dining room.