Taking on your own snacks?

yamsi12

Sure thing, Bruce. Go for it! Harold and I do this every cruise and bring snack crackers for emergency food in case the engines act up.

Jack Philips

We had to dig in when we got stranded inside the Dome after checkin. Had to wait 6 hours to board.

We always bring some sweets with us (think Halloween size candy). We like to share it with our Cabin Steward. We leave them a couple three dollars each day along with some Snickers, M&Ms, Milky Way, etc.. I don't know if they have access to our American candy and we really just like to share it with them.

I especially like to take salty snacks with me. You can always find sweet things on the ship, but it is harder finding the salty ones!

Me too. I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed a lack of salty snacks on Carnival. I always take Pringles with me because they pack well. I am not a fan of Carnival's thick soggy undercooked fries so I forego those and have my burger or deli sandwich with potato chips instead.

Me too. I am glad I am not the only one who has noticed a lack of salty snacks on Carnival. I always take Pringles with me because they pack well. I am not a fan of Carnival's thick soggy undercooked fries so I forego those and have my burger or deli sandwich with potato chips instead.

you can order chips from room service.

when ordering a sandwich-- specify the chips.

We take along the Carmello bars-- which are a big hit with people who come from england-- but those things are pricy on the ship. (6.50)