Divina disembarktion - Latest we can leave our cabin? Latest we can leave the ship?

jkgourmet

Yikes! I'm used to 8 - 8:30am. When must we be off the ship?

Finding it difficult to fill up the time between disembarktion and departure flight without bliwing $100+.

The last area was called at 10:30, but I don't know if there is anything for you to do other than read a book.

We will only have carry on luggage. But our flight does not depart until 3:30pm from Miami.

just got off the divina Saturday.....you WILL have to vacate your cabin at 7 am. you will also have a color tag on your carry on luggage. the color will tell you where to meet and what time to disembark .

just got off the divina Saturday.....you WILL have to vacate your cabin at 7 am. you will also have a color tag on your carry on luggage. the color will tell you where to meet and what time to disembark .

But you don't have to go off at that time. If I have a later flight, I just go off with the last group. I've never had any bother for not having got off earlier.

As for 7am exiting cabins, yes that is when you are suppossed to vacate it. Many will be champing at the bit to self disembark as early as possible. The cabins stewards can't possibly be changing every cabin over at the same time. So sometimes the occasional person staying a wee bit longer doesn't cause any harm or inconvenience. I'm guilty as charged of doing this. Never got chased out either. I'm Black status and the stewards are aware of that, so maybe they cut me a bit slack.

But you don't have to go off at that time. If I have a later flight, I just go off with the last group. I've never had any bother for not having got off earlier.

As for 7am exiting cabins, yes that is when you are suppossed to vacate it. Many will be champing at the bit to self disembark as early as possible. The cabins stewards can't possibly be changing every cabin over at the same time. So sometimes the occasional person staying a wee bit longer doesn't cause any harm or inconvenience. I'm guilty as charged of doing this. Never got chased out either. I'm Black status and the stewards are aware of that, so maybe they cut me a bit slack.

so when is the last group off, then?

This is what I experienced today as well. They said out by 7am, I had an early flight, so, I was showered and at the buffet at 6am, back to the cabin to finish packing, etc. Besides the MSC transfers and tours, they disembarked from the 13th floor down. I was 13, told to wait in theater and was called at exactly 8am, as predicted . Stepped off ship at 810, collected luggage at 812 and done with Customs at 825. :):):)