Excursions in Nassau and Cococay

dbrook34601

Ok, so I do not see one single excursion that interest us for Nassau or Cocoay. Maybe it is just the mood I am lately? But is there something you can suggest for a couple to do, that isn't on the RC list of things to do? We will arrive at noon in Nassau and we have all day in Cococay. We are looking for a relaxing time, at your own pace something to do. I thought about doing some shopping, but have no idea what is even a GOOD deal to buy? Any thoughts on things to do in port?Thanks!

CoCo Cay is a small island with good snorkeling and really nothing you need an excursion for. You can tour the island on your own.

Nassau, I like to visit Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte which are easy to so on your own. I also like the zoo, but some people have said it is not in good condition anymore.

Ok, so I do not see one single excursion that interest us for Nassau or Cocoay. Maybe it is just the mood I am lately? But is there something you can suggest for a couple to do, that isn't on the RC list of things to do? We will arrive at noon in Nassau and we have all day in Cococay. We are looking for a relaxing time, at your own pace something to do. I thought about doing some shopping, but have no idea what is even a GOOD deal to buy? Any thoughts on things to do in port?Thanks!

Contact GrayCliff House in Nassau. They have a wonderful chocolate tour that is sort of off-the-radar.

graycliff.com

DSC07275_zpsd0abb288.jpg

DSC07279_zpsc8115e8e.jpg

DSC07282_zpsdc61fab5.jpg

DSC07278_zpse387da01.jpg

CoCo Cay is a small island with good snorkeling and really nothing you need an excursion for. You can tour the island on your own.

Nassau, I like to visit Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte which are easy to so on your own. I also like the zoo, but some people have said it is not in good condition anymore.

agree. We did some snorkeling on CoCo Cay which was very nice then just walked around the island ourselves.

Also did Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte in Nassau. We found a self walking tour of Nassau we used. it was 5 years ago and I can't find it now but I'm sure if you search on the ports of call board you can find it. When we were in Nassau with the kids we did Atlantis-very expensive but worth it with kids. Would not pay for just us as a couple.