CROWN Embarkation lunch in the dining room

rtlk

Could anyone who is now on board or will be departing on the 9/27 Coastal tell me if they are offering the Embarkation Dinning Room lunch? Its always such a calming experience after the stress of packing and boarding.

Thanks for the help...:)

Could anyone who is now on board or will be departing on the 9/27 Coastal tell me if they are offering the Embarkation Dinning Room lunch? Its always such a calming experience after the stress of packing and boarding.

Like the other posters have stated : noon to 1:30pm in one of the main dining rooms, but sometimes it is less hectic to visit the Horizon Court or even the International Café for a quick simple lunch.

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

On past Crown cruises the embarkation lunch has always been in the Da Vinci dining room on deck #6.

It probably won't be listed in the Patter because they try to direct everyone to the buffet.

LuLu

You can always find it in the patter by looking at the hours open. One dining room will

have lunch 12 to 1:30. In the past I have had arguments with the employees about this,

I show them the patter and they go quiet. But I do believe they are under orders to

push the Horizon.

You can always find it in the patter by looking at the hours open. One dining room will

have lunch 12 to 1:30. In the past I have had arguments with the employees about this,

I show them the patter and they go quiet. But I do believe they are under orders to

push the Horizon.

After learning I had been hoodwinked on one cruise, told dining room was closed, I now just head to the nearest one to see if it's open. It has always been one of the midship dining rooms, pretty close to where you board. If it isn't the first one I try, I go to the next one on a deck up or down. I think it's true crew is trained to push people to the Horizon, so I just don't ask anymore.

What happen the past two weeks on the Crown. Did they have the lucnch?

Can anyone on the Crown on one or both of the trips tell us if they offered the Lunch?:)

Thanks in advance for the latest Crown news:D

Which dining room was it? Do you recall if they had the cod?

I honestly don't remember for sure. It was not the aft restaurant Botticelli; I think it was DaVinci on 6, but can't guarantee it. Like Shredie, I just headed for the dining rooms looking for the open one.

I don't think they had cod, because I probably would have ordered it if they did!

:D:D:D:D:) Thanks to all for the accurate "on the scene" heads up!! We always love the dining room lunch after the hectic boarding process, we have had the pleasure of meeting many really great folks!!!! :D

Yes it is from noon to 1:30pm. Can't wait we will be on the star in 3 weeks.:)