Infinity Butler Question

Go-Bucks!

• 3 months later...
Thinking about booking this cabin on upcoming cruise. Is my memory right on this one? Does it have a bathtub

AND a shower stall?

Yes, 6145 and 6146 have a tub and a shower on all M-Class ships. The cabins are unique:

Advantages:

MUCH bigger bath

Separate Shower / tub

Nicer furnishings / wood work (finished to match the penthouse)

Bigger than normal balcony

Disadvantages:

Some report noise from the adjoining penthouse door (piano)

Much less closet space (cabin was built as additional bedroom for penthouse)

Spoiled if you get this cabin, as it is often hard to book

Happy sailing,

Jenna

As you were asking about your suite I was wondering about ours! Not sure if I should ask as there is not much we can do but just curious! Brenda

No, but have stayed 6139 in 2011. What do you want to know?

Edited by Project_gal

With a few exceptions, we've found the Royal Suites are pretty similar. Furnishings change a bit, individual wear and tear, differences in shower heads, etc, but the layouts are basically the same. Some beds face forward, some beds face aft. If the bed faces forward, the tub will look forward, and vice versa. You can figure out which you have by looking to see if your tun is forward or aft on your balcony.

6138 has a forward looking tub, a forward facing bed, and a connecting concierge stateroom.

The only other difference (ship to ship) would be balcony coverings, and I am sad to report, I do not know for sure on Infinity but it looks like from this pic:

http://lorisroadtrip.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/0062.jpg

they are partially covered. I can help with the three other M-Class ships though...

Happy sailing,

Jenna

The only other difference (ship to ship) would be balcony coverings, and I am sad to report, I do not know for sure on Infinity but it looks like from this pic:

http://lorisroadtrip.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/0062.jpg

they are partially covered. I can help with the three other M-Class ships though...

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Yes, the RS balconies on the Infinity are only partially covered.

Linda

Yes, the RS balconies on the Infinity are only partially covered.

Linda

... and worse than that, the balcony above is set back so you really have little privacy.

We had an unfortunate situation on one cruise. The couple in the stateroom above us, would call down to us whenever we went out onto the balcony. It is very nice to meet new people on a cruise but much more difficult to hold a conversation looking up and leaning down over your balcony AND we do like to read on our balcony. We had to resort to sneaking out onto on balcony and sidle with our backs to the wall and then huddle together under the only covered part of the balcony.

I much prefer the covered balconies such as on Constellation.

... and worse than that, the balcony above is set back so you really have little privacy.

We had an unfortunate situation on one cruise. The couple in the stateroom above us, would call down to us whenever we went out onto the balcony. It is very nice to meet new people on a cruise but much more difficult to hold a conversation looking up and leaning down over your balcony AND we do like to read on our balcony. We had to resort to sneaking out onto on balcony and sidle with our backs to the wall and then huddle together under the only covered part of the balcony.

I much prefer the covered balconies such as on Constellation.

Oh, the joys of headphones, even if nothing is playing ;)

Happy sailing,

Jenna