Miracle Dry Dock...

goduckies05

Does anyone know if they will also add the Suess at Sea program at that time? We're sailing in Oct. 2015, so we're excited to see what upgrades they add! Is three weeks long enough to add things like Guy's and Blue Iguana? That would be awesome if it is!

The Miracle is supposed to get some of the 2.0upgrades, just not sure which ones.

Can someone please explain the difference between Guys Burgers and the burger choices already offered on the Lido?? I cannot tell what the big deal is about Guys except that it has the name of a famous chef.

The Miracle is supposed to get some of the 2.0upgrades, just not sure which ones.

Can someone please explain the difference between Guys Burgers and the burger choices already offered on the Lido?? I cannot tell what the big deal is about Guys except that it has the name of a famous chef.

Oh my, Riffta, I can tell that you have not had a Guys burger YET! Where do I begin.... 1)They need no seasoning and have more taste, unlike the regular burgers where you have to add salt and pepper, 2) the buns are toasted, which you can ask for and wait for with the regular burgers, 3) there are so many different toppings, unlike the regular onion, cheese and mayo burgers; 4) the fries are seasoned, unlike the regular fries. Once we had Guys, I try not to book on a ship that has not been upgraded (unless my money is funny. Then any ship will do).

One reason we booked our Miracle cruise next year is because I heard she was getting upgraded and I also heard Guys was part of the upgrade. Try one on your next cruise and come back and let us know what you think. Some people don't care for them. We do.

I see that everyone's tastebuds are different

I would never put salt or pepper on a hamburger.

The topping choices on the Lido include grilled mushrooms and grilled onions in addition to cheese,which for me is plenty(well maybe I'd like jalapenos but no matter)I'd never put mayo on a hamburger either. As for fries I don't like them "seasoned" with salt either so it doesn't sound like Guys will be high on my list.

Just off the Miracle on Saturday from the 16 day Hawaii cruise from Vancouver to Long Beach. Great cruise. They are going into dry dock to repair a propulsion issue. The ship has had to go slower the last several months due to this issue. We had to miss a full day in Maui. The burgers on Lido did not have any flavor. Guys Burgers are great.