Jewel and MDR

My sailing this upcoming Saturday is a port intensive cruise with only one sea day. Will the dining room ever be open for lunch besides that one sea day? Also if my muster drill and dining are both at 8:30 how will that work? Thanks for the responses!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My sailing this upcoming Saturday is a port intensive cruise with only one sea day. Will the dining room ever be open for lunch besides that one sea day? Also if my muster drill and dining are both at 8:30 how will that work? Thanks for the responses!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The dining room will only be open on the one sea day.

When we sailed late out of San Juan muster was held early enough to not interfere with dining times.

The dining room will only be open on the one sea day.

When we sailed late out of San Juan muster was held early enough to not interfere with dining times.

Thanks for the quick response!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It sounds as though you will enjoy the same itinerary we just had. MDR is open for lunch on sea days only. The muster drill was 7:45 p.m. - - the nice part was we did not need to go outside for it. In fact, we were sent to the Schooner Bar! Enjoy!

It sounds as though you will enjoy the same itinerary we just had. MDR is open for lunch on sea days only. The muster drill was 7:45 p.m. - - the nice part was we did not need to go outside for it. In fact, we were sent to the Schooner Bar! Enjoy!

So lunch on port days would be Windjammer, Sea Cafe, or one of the other small venues to eat? That's good to know, as we will be on Jewel on 01-31-15 and actually planned to try the MDR lunch on a few port days. That is a definite helpful redirect. Thanks!

We just got off the Jewel on Saturday. Our muster was at 8pm. We had 8:30 seating but that night dinner was at 8:45. We actually couldn't get to our table to almost 9 due to the crowds of people coming back in from the decks from the muster drill. The rest of the cruise dinner was back to the 8:30 start time.