Park and Cruise packages in Baltimore?

Pony Player

We're going to be driving down from Boston to Baltimore and are looking for a "Park and Cruise" package, hopefully one near the Inner Harbour so we can have a little fun the night before. So far I've found several "Stay and Cruise" packages (Room & transfer to/from the port), but we need to park our car as well. All I've found is one at a SleepInn ($150 + $15/night --where's the value there? The cruiseport parking is $15/night), and a Holiday Inn Express ($195/night, parking for more than 8 days, $7/day). Does anyone have any other suggestions/recommendations?

We're going to be driving down from Boston to Baltimore and are looking for a "Park and Cruise" package, hopefully one near the Inner Harbour so we can have a little fun the night before. So far I've found several "Stay and Cruise" packages (Room & transfer to/from the port), but we need to park our car as well. All I've found is one at a SleepInn ($150 + $15/night --where's the value there? The cruiseport parking is $15/night), and a Holiday Inn Express ($195/night, parking for more than 8 days, $7/day). Does anyone have any other suggestions/recommendations?

Also try the East Coast Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/MD/Elkridge-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-BWI-Airport-Hotel---Arundel-Mills/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=21028&group=false&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=

We stayed here and loved it, nice clean rooms, on time shuttle to and from port. not in the Harbor Area but nice area. Felt safe leaving vechicle for two weeks

Edited by capboss

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/US/MD/Elkridge-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-PLUS-BWI-Airport-Hotel---Arundel-Mills/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=21028&group=false&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=

We stayed here and loved it, nice clean rooms, on time shuttle to and from port. not in the Harbor Area but nice area. Felt safe leaving vechicle for two weeks

Stayed there in Feb. and will be staying there again. Room, breakfast, parking and shuttle were cheaper than just parking at the port. In the evening, the shuttle driver will take you to a mall and he took me to a pharmacy. There's also a decent restaurant across the parking lot.

Look at the Marriott Springhill Suites in Linthicum. It's about five minutes from the airport and about 10 minutes from the cruise terminal. Easy to get to, clean rooms (indoor pool and hot tub too!) and it includes up to 7 days parking. They also use private taxis to shuttle to the terminal so no need to wait for a bus to fill up ;). We've used it twice and would use it again in a heartbeat:D

Usually have good luck with Stay123.com. We have a lot of experience with Best Western Plus BWI (formerly Sleep Inn), and staying there has always worked well for us.

Inner Harbor is a bit of a drive from there (its in the Linthicum area) but it is near one of Baltimore's top seafood/crab cake restaurants - G&M on Nursery Road. Might make an interesting comparison to your Boston restaurants.

When are you going? I can report from the Baltimore port after my cruise in December :D

As Gwen said above (Hi Gwen!!)

I have used trinityreservations twice, and am using them for all my upcoming cruises, and they include parking.. very personal service! I highly recommend!!!

Edited by mapleleafvoyage

Agree we park there when we fly out there early in the morning. Great

Rate and nice place. Nice pub next door.

We stayed at the Brookshire which was in amazing location walking distance from the Inner Harbor. It also included garage parking while we were on our cruise and transportation to/from the port. Stayed here for 2 nights and would definitely return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by cruisecrazy82

We are staying at the Sleep Inn. Their website said free parking with the package.

We stayed at the Brookshire which was in amazing location walking distance from the Inner Harbor. It also included garage parking while we were on our cruise and transportation to/from the port. Stayed here for 2 nights and would definitely return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you call the hotel directly or go thru the website?

I have some time, since we do not sail until 11/29/15. But, I am trying to get ducks lined up so it won't take much time later.

Thanks.

Did you call the hotel directly or go thru the website?

I have some time, since we do not sail until 11/29/15. But, I am trying to get ducks lined up so it won't take much time later.

Thanks.

If using trinity reservations- call them or online. If you have any questions you can also email them and you'll get a very quick personal response.

Check out trinity reservations . com. We booked the Sleep Inn/Best Western for less than $100 which includes parking and transportation to and from the port.

This is what we did too, great price and everything was perfect. Will do again next year.

Look at the Marriott Springhill Suites in Linthicum. It's about five minutes from the airport and about 10 minutes from the cruise terminal. Easy to get to, clean rooms (indoor pool and hot tub too!) and it includes up to 7 days parking. They also use private taxis to shuttle to the terminal so no need to wait for a bus to fill up ;). We've used it twice and would use it again in a heartbeat:D

Just booked this for our September cruise. Do you recall the approximate cost of the taxi for the return trip to the hotel?

Kim

• 4 weeks later...
Usually have good luck with Stay123.com. We have a lot of experience with Best Western Plus BWI (formerly Sleep Inn), and staying there has always worked well for us.................

There is a whole section on these boards dedicated to "Stay123", and credit cards that, coincidentally, were compromised after booking on this web site. I personally had fraudulent charges on my credit card from London England, (we live in Canada), after booking, and then cancelling a reservation with Stay123.com in early 2014.

Having said that, many people have had good luck with this company. Just a word of caution advising anyone booking with "Stay123" to monitor their credit card statements very closely. Some have drawn the conclusion that "Stay123" needs to beef up their internet security.