Med summer 2016

Jarronwood

We are looking to book a 14 day cruise around the Med in the UK Summer of 2016 - does anyone know (American and UK) when the brochures are out for 2016. I was wondering whether the UK one or the American one is published at different times or presumably together.

We have in mind sailing on the Princess Line from one of the Med Ports. We live here in England on the south coast near Gatwick Airport so any port is ok.

After reading many many reviews etc on Cruise Critic and selecting the best cabin in our price range, I am keen to get this booked - purely so that I can snag the cabin I want. My TA tells me that cruises for 2016 wont be about until next March.

Can anyone advise if this is correct?

• 1 year later...

HI everyone

Its been well over a year since I posted my original request about 2016 cruises and it was just that I was re-reading all of my posts and came across this one.

We booked in the end at end of October 2014 on the March 1st Azamara 16 night Asian Cruise from Bali to Japan. We originally were looking for summer 2016 med cruise but seemed to got carried away with ourselves. By booking so far in advance we were able to budget the cost. In fact we have settled our account in full now with the cruise and airlines.

But thank you all for your help with my originally request, I just thought I would post back to let you know what we decided.