Will oil price fall make cruising cheaper?

Pet

Fuel it's bought at contracted prices well in advance. It will be a long time before we see any savings from this.
Don't think we will ever see any savings from this, unless customers stop paying the fares and then prices will come down. As long as we continue to pay the prices, then Celebrity will just add the savings to the bottom line, just like pretty much every company would do.

I've never heard of him.

I did a search and according to wiki, and FT (which is British), he's English: http://ftalphaville.ft.com/2009/09/17/72501/cnbc-casts-an-englishman/

Looking at him, he also has British features.

Can't see any reason to think he's Australian.

I supposed I seem to remember he and Mandy went CNBC hosting close to about the same time. I like Mandy's perspective. So I just assumed (you know that derivation) it was ying and yang. Because of his comments, I never cared to waste my time researching him. It was just easier to click out.

My bad. But back to my original comment about the post about his stupid question concerning would you take a cruise with Ebola out there....But maybe Hobbs could be responsible for helping drop the cost of cruises if people panic and don't book.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Fuel it's bought at contracted prices well in advance. It will be a long time before we see any savings from this.

Agree. Not sure how far in the future the contracts are though. Buying commodities is a bit different than you and I going to the pump:).