Baby Changing tables??

akins58442

I'm an avid Princess Cruiser and we will be taking our first cruise with our 10mo old. I cannot recall seeing them on board anywhere. Are they there?? We really don't want to run to the cabin each time.

Thoughts or any other advice for an Elite member with a baby for the first time.

Thanks

Edited by akins58442

I don't recall seeing enough counter space to use for this purpose...but then by time we've switched to Princess, this wasn't an issue. But I don't recall seeing a changing table on Carnival either. I would just stash a changing pad in your diaper bag (I'm guessing you'll be using an umbrella stroller onboard -- get one with a storage basket and shade canopy).

Was on Golden with my 7mo daughter in August. No changing tables, and we just used a changing pad on the bed. Never changed her anywhere other than our cabin while onboard. Public bathrooms didn't have a place to change her, but it wasn't ever inconvenient to head back to the cabin anyways.

I do not recall seeing a changing table in the restrooms either. Of course I was never looking for one on my previous cruises. Now that I have joined the ranks of the worlds best Grandmas, I will make a point of finding out when I cruise the Regal.;)

Please update when you find out, I'm curious as I'm sure other parents of babies are too.

On some of our cruises there have been changing tables and on others no.

Unless you are looking for them, most people don't notice anyway so it's useless to ask the general public if they are available. Sort of like on airplanes. Did you know planes have changing tables?

Good luck