New Internet Cost ? (for VoS)

falados99

Wondering what will cost me in AUS for unlimited package ?

To my knowledge, you must purchase onboard, which means the price is in USD. Last I heard they were charging $190 for one week of unlimited access for one device.

We r on the serenade 9 nighter. Unlimited is 225 for one device and 269 for two. With our D+ discount it came to 240 for the two devices. We r in a aft corner suite and cannot connect from our balcony nor bedroom but it's okay yet slow from our main cabin. You cannot stream anything, not even you tube. Connection is painfully slow but we definitely love the unlimited

We r on the serenade 9 nighter. Unlimited is 225 for one device and 269 for two. With our D+ discount it came to 240 for the two devices. We r in a aft corner suite and cannot connect from our balcony nor bedroom but it's okay yet slow from our main cabin. You cannot stream anything, not even you tube. Connection is painfully slow but we definitely love the unlimited

Thanks for the report. Did you notice if the speed was any better in difference areas of the ship?

To my knowledge, you must purchase onboard, which means the price is in USD. Last I heard they were charging $190 for one week of unlimited access for one device.

Just come off 14 night AOS. $29.95 per hour or $299.99 per trip :eek:

Just come off 14 night AOS. $29.95 per hour or $299.99 per trip :eek:

That seems about right. The unlimited price seems to be around $27 per day for 7 day cruises and the daily price decreases a bit for longer cruises. Someone else just posted the price of 9 day cruise that averaged $25 per day.

Any information on Shore Internet Cafes in the Caribbean. Can you connect to Skype Video. My daughter has to bring her work with her unfortunately. Or can she connect to Skype Video on the ship.

Thanks for any information. We will be on the BRilliance Oct.26.

Any information on Shore Internet Cafes in the Caribbean. Can you connect to Skype Video. My daughter has to bring her work with her unfortunately. Or can she connect to Skype Video on the ship.

Very poor luck with any kind of video streaming on board the ship. Your best bet is to wait until you are on shore and look for an internet cafe.

Anything with video, if not blocked, is a colossal waste of time. Even if it does work sporadically, you are gobbling up everyone else's bandwidth, making an already slow system virtually worthless. JMHO.

Edited by ECCruise