A/C on the Star & the Golden?

Luv2escape

We read on the boards that because of mussels clogging the intake filters of the ships both the Star and the Golden had intermittent or no A/C on their last

cruises. Both had come off Alaskan itineraries where the problem had started because of unusually warm waters. Anyone know of any status updates from some currently on the Oct 11th sailing of the Star?

My DH says that cleaning these filters is a long process.:confused:

We read on the boards that because of mussels clogging the intake filters of the ships both the Star and the Golden had intermittent or no A/C on their last

cruises. Both had come off Alaskan itineraries where the problem had started because of unusually warm waters. Anyone know of any status updates from some currently on the Oct 11th sailing of the Star?

My DH says that cleaning these filters is a long process.:confused:

Can you tell us where you saw this? I've looked but can find nothing that talks about A/C problems on the Star caused by "mussels in the intake filters". On the Golden, yes, but nothing about the Star.

Edited by Murray's Pop

Can you tell us where you saw this? I've looked but can find nothing that talks about A/C problems on the Star caused by "mussels in the intake filters". On the Golden' date=' yes, but nothing about the Star.[/quote']

Found a post #501 on this thread Star out of SF (10days) Roll Call Board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1999078&page=26

Dh saw it somewhere else but he's out right now, won't be back until later tonight.