Different Boarding Groups for the same party

ignites

Yes I have the same issue. Did the online checkin for our December 1st. 2014 Quantum cruise a couple of weeks ago and had Boarding Group E, Arrival time of 10:30 - 11:00.

My cruise documents were ready today, I notice the Arrival time on the Cruise Documentation was now 11:15 - 11:45. I go back into the online checkin and see My boarding pass is Group D and My DW boarding group is F both at 11:15 - 11:45. I trust someone will post their boarding experiences for the 2 or 3 day cruise from Cape Liberty.

I'm not sure what to expect when we arrive...

Yes I have the same issue. Did the online checkin for our December 1st. 2014 Quantum cruise a couple of weeks ago and had Boarding Group E, Arrival time of 10:30 - 11:00.

My cruise documents were ready today, I notice the Arrival time on the Cruise Documentation was now 11:15 - 11:45. I go back into the online checkin and see My boarding pass is Group D and My DW boarding group is F both at 11:15 - 11:45. I trust someone will post their boarding experiences for the 2 or 3 day cruise from Cape Liberty.

I'm not sure what to expect when we arrive...

Same exact thing. I went back and changed our boarding times. 10:30 is no longer in the list, maybe they removed it which caused everyone to shift, but I was able to choose 10:45-11:15. I called about the different boarding groups and they said it doesn't matter. Everyone will be boarded together by the time selection and crown & anchor level.

We had the same issue (I was group F, DH was group B), however once I had opened both, mine reset to group B.

Go back in and see if the groups are matched up now that you have looked at each. Just another lovely IT "feature".

I had originally selected the 10:30 -11a time slot. When I went back into my online check in to print, I noticed I had been pushed back to 11:15a time slot. There was a button to change time slots and I knew my sister-in-law had just selected the 10:45 - 11:15a slot so I changed my husband's and my time slot to 10:45a. Apparently they did away with the 10:30a - 11a time slot.

• 2 weeks later...