OASIS- New Grand Balcony's/Secret Aft Balcony

akolasz

They're working on the balcony on 12 today...it looks like they're putting up a partition between the balcony and the entrance to the Aqua Theater control booth.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who is offering photos and bits of information. I know many of us eagerly await the unveiling of these new GS.

Having had an ATS before, I know the spectacular view that awaits everyone who is lucky enough to book one of these cabins.

Are you asking about Dyanmic Dining? I'f so it doesn't start until March.

In-suite dining menu is whatever is on the MDR menu. Coastal Kitchen is open for dinner (excellent), and it opens for a la carte breakfast and lunch tomorrow morning. They have been serving a very marginal continental breakfast and a good buffet lunch.

Cindy

Edited by Cindy
Too many martinis

Coastal Kitchen is open for dinner (excellent), and it opens for a la carte breakfast and lunch tomorrow morning. They have been serving a very marginal continental breakfast and a good buffet lunch.t

Cindy

Cindy, can't wait to here about breakfast and lunch in Coastal Kitchen. Glad to hear dinner is excellent.

Edited by Oville

I sent the pictures out. Did anyone get them? Could you open them. If not, I will send again. Just let me know. Just received some emails they did not come through. I will try again.

Got them. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I sent the pictures out. Did anyone get them? Could you open them. If not, I will send again. Just let me know. Just received some emails they did not come through. I will try again.

Cindy, Thanks so much for the pictures!!! Is there a view from the living room out towards the back of the ship/aqua theater? It seemed like the view from the living room and bedroom were both out to the side of the ship.

Thanks again!! :)

Sorry, a couple more questions.... Was this 11330? Where is the bathroom in relation to the bedroom and living room? Can you get into the bathroom without going into the bedroom?

THANKS!!!

Just to be clear, there are two Cindys...one was on last week, and one (me!) is on this week. I <3 the ship!

Cindy

Hi, Cindy who is on board now:

Can you email me dahlke.annette at gmail dot com? I have a question for you and would really appreciate hearing from you. Thanks,

Annette

yes, both doors open to the aqua pool but you just walk around the balcony and have total privacy facing the ocean. it will of course be opposite on the other side of the ship. you do have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. The living room is at an angle. the only furniture in the room when we went was the built in in living room and bedroom and a soft and bed. cute lights over the bed. flooring is definitely different and of course it is the last cabin on the deck. Very shortly I hope to see people posting what the final product looks like.

the new royal suite on 17 will also be awesome. it is not a loft but does have the floor to ceiling 2 story windows.

Cindy, thank you very much for sharing your photos!

Hi Cindy, I tried sending you an email so that you could send me the pictures but I'm doing something wrong with your email address. It came back undelivered. I think it's the (dot)s. I guess I don't understand how to use the email address correctly. I'm going to be in that cabin in two weeks. I'd love to see the pictures. Please send them to me. Or if someone else that did receive the pictures from Cindy could send them to me. My email address is barblloyd23@yahoo.com

Hi Cindy, I tried sending you an email so that you could send me the pictures but I'm doing something wrong with your email address. It came back undelivered. I think it's the (dot)s. I guess I don't understand how to use the email address correctly. I'm going to be in that cabin in two weeks. I'd love to see the pictures. Please send them to me. Or if someone else that did receive the pictures from Cindy could send them to me. My email address is barblloyd23@yahoo.com

Which cabin?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for posting your pictures.

Love your pictures.

Cannot wait till we sail.

We are on deck 14, suite (14730?)

Cannot wait.

Thanks again.

Especially since I am on cruise critic and watching the s(NO)w:eek: falling outside the window.

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

I got them Cindy, but could not open them. They appeared in a small slideshow format that would not open. I cheated though and right clicked on each individual icon photo and then printed them. Worked fine. Gerry

Anastasia, hope you will take lots of pics when you return. We have 12330 booked next year and are really curious about the room, one sink bathroom and balcony. thanks - enjoy your cruise.

We also have 12330 booked for next year. Looking forward to your pics. Is 11/29 the first cruise with these cabins available?

Thanks & have a fabulous cruise!