Just upgraded to Aqua Theater Suite, a few questions

Sail2k

Well I pulled the trigger and jumped on an rather good deal for an Aqua Theater Suite on Oasis next week.... Shocked the hell outta my wife, and we are both super excited.

So my question is what is included on Oasis and where on the new layout after dry dock. Royal was basically clueless as to what is where and what is included as of today. I had to point the rep to the website for assistance.

Do they have a cocktail hour for suite guests? I heard they do but they cant confirm....

Was told that Costal Kitchen wasn't until Nov. 8th but they couldn't confirm...

Read that we should have access to the CL, but the rep said no, then I showed her the website and she was even more confused....

Help!!!! now I am confused

Thanks again

Tony

Coastal kitchen is new and everyone is trying to find out about it, but the menu looks good.

You will love the concierge lounge.

Right now I thought cocktails were 5-8, but at lunch they serve beer and wine, but, I also found a thread that stated drinks were 11a thru 8pm.

I have posted on many threads trying to confirm this.

Sea Ya

Well I pulled the trigger and jumped on an rather good deal for an Aqua Theater Suite on Oasis next week.... Shocked the hell outta my wife, and we are both super excited.

So my question is what is included on Oasis and where on the new layout after dry dock. Royal was basically clueless as to what is where and what is included as of today. I had to point the rep to the website for assistance.

Do they have a cocktail hour for suite guests? I heard they do but they cant confirm....

Read that we should have access to the CL, but the rep said no, then I showed her the website and she was even more confused....

Thanks again

Tony

These suites are indeed very nice. I've only toured one. I believe what you have heard is true. As for teh Coastal Kitchen area, you may find it closed off or still under construction, but the photos I have seen of the ship coming back from its dry dock look good.

The point I wanted to make was, you can see the show in the aqua theater very well from your balcony, but see it the first time from the main theater. Its a great show and visually its very nice from the lower level. Later on, you can watch if from your balcony and get a different behind the scenes view.

Thanks again

Tony

Cocktail hour for suite guests is in the suite lounge on 17. On the TA, it's running from 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., but who knows what they'll do moving forward.

Coastal Kitchen isn't scheduled to open until November 8th. I saw a picture from the current cruise, and that is the date on the sign. They are currently serving suite breakfast and lunch in Chops.

The CL is closed. RCI hasn't made a definitive statement one way or another about the future of the CL on the Oasis class, but it doesn't look promising.

Don't feel bad if you're confused by the website. It happens to all of us, regardless of education!:rolleyes:

I snagged an Aqua Theater Suite on Deck 9 for November 15th...I'm also really excited. My DH doesn't know, so when we board it's going to be like Christmas morning!