Queen Elizabeth Photo Review - Deck Tours - Menus - Drinks Lists - Programs

megacruiser

Cunard still like to put a juggler on in the theatre as a headline act. I don’t mind them as part of a variety show but as the main event for the evening’s entertainment? Sorry, not for me...

Goronwy Thom, “Comedy Juggler”...

DSCF3224-4_zps6107b49d.jpg

DSCF3234-4_zpsc4dfeb14.jpg

Have just found this thread and am enjoying it immensely! The review along with the pictures are wonderful! It sure whets my appetite because we are due to embark in January. I was just researching who the Captain was going to be and with your pictures of the Daily Programmes I was able to see who Captain Clark was...so thank you also for that! I wondered if you had any pictures of the Britannia DR upper of the tables for 2 near the entrance? I would be grateful if you have any to share.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review and pictures!

I wondered if you had any pictures of the Britannia DR upper of the tables for 2 near the entrance? I would be grateful if you have any to share.

I don't want to hijack this wonderful thread so I will post a few pictures I took on our roll call. Hopefully megacruiser will have some better ones to share.

Have just found this thread and am enjoying it immensely! The review along with the pictures are wonderful! It sure whets my appetite because we are due to embark in January. I was just researching who the Captain was going to be and with your pictures of the Daily Programmes I was able to see who Captain Clark was...so thank you also for that! I wondered if you had any pictures of the Britannia DR upper of the tables for 2 near the entrance? I would be grateful if you have any to share.

Hello and thanks for commenting. I have looked through my photos and sadly I don't have any that would highlight what you are seeking. Sorry.

Regards

megacruiser

I don't want to hijack this wonderful thread so I will post a few pictures I took on our roll call. Hopefully megacruiser will have some better ones to share.

Hello Scrapnana, I welcome contributions that may be of help to those reading this review and perhaps doing research for an upcoming cruise. Please feel free to post your photos; in no way would I regard that as hijacking... In any case I don't have what alibabacruisers was looking for.

I am happy for all contributions: answering questions raised; offering clarification or advice; or making corrections to any mistakes that I may have made.

Regards

megacruiser

For some inexplicable reason, I had not been following this review until now - but have just read through all 8 pages in one sitting and loving it. Brings back some very happy memories of my voyage last year on this beautiful ship. Thank you.

Many thanks for your comment. I am sorry it is taking so long to complete the review. Unfortunately it is a busy time for me work wise...

Next up will be Deck Tours of Decks 9 and 10; and a quick glimpse of the exclusive Grills areas on Decks 11 and 12.

Regards

megacruiser

Hi Megacruiser,

I was just re-reading a segment of your review...the part regarding the Alfresco Lido Grill Dining ...do you recall if that was offered daily, once, etc? Lunch or Dinner time?

Sorry I had no experience of the Alfresco Dining. Opening hours for all dining venues are listed on the back page of the Daily Programmes; please see those already posted. It appears to operate on most, but not all, evenings...

Regards

megacruiser

DSCF2893-2-2_zps7a9e5c95.jpg

On exiting the forward elevator lobby, the space leading to the Pavilion Pool has two table-tennis tables. Beyond the one on the left, it is possible to look into the Thermal Suite through the tall narrow windows...

DSCF6738-4_zpse4d56cf1.jpg

Looking forward towards the spa area...

DSCF2624-4_zps9746b039.jpg

By day...

DSCF6685-4_zpsc31691d1.jpg

By night...

DSCF2185-2-2_zps4e41487a.jpg

Looking aft towards the Garden Lounge...

DSCF2216-5_zps9b49d242.jpg

Entrance to Lido when alternative dinner being served...

DSCF2525-4_zps9afbb210.jpg

Lido seating area...

DSCF3518-4_zpseaada4df.jpg

Tea and coffee anytime...

DSCF2886-4_zps67a44188.jpg

Part of the breakfast options...

DSCF2887-4_zpsbf35e257.jpg

DSCF2869-4_zps63fdec21.jpg

One of those infernal machines that either goes too fast or too slow...

DSCF2872-4_zps7fb785ee.jpg