Need help booking entertainment for FOS 11/9/14

I have been checking for months to book entertainment on this sailing. The only think I have been able to book is the ice show. Everytime I go to the entertainment in cruise planner, it tells me that this is unavailable to book right now and please check back. Does anybody know when this will be available and why I cannot access it? Has anybody else been able to make entertainment reservations? It is my understanding that this should have opened a long time ago. Please help.

Thanks!

I have been checking for months to book entertainment on this sailing. The only think I have been able to book is the ice show. Everytime I go to the entertainment in cruise planner, it tells me that this is unavailable to book right now and please check back. Does anybody know when this will be available and why I cannot access it? Has anybody else been able to make entertainment reservations? It is my understanding that this should have opened a long time ago. Please help.

Thanks!

The Cruise Planner function on the RCCL website is crazy. We sail the LOS on November 8 and it was only a week ago or so that dining reservations became available but the Entertainment function did not and still does not show anything available. Very frustrating. It's been mentioned CC that you can try calling the 1-800# and booking over the phone. I've not been that motivated to try it.

You can book the Ice Show online. :cool:

You could be right but I tried booking it on-line before my 10/5 Freedom and got a message that said I would have to 'Try again on-board.' It was before the deadline and the shows weren't listed. So I'll edit my original post to you may not be able to book it on-line. :D

Edited by Big_G

I am also sailing on the 11/9 FOS and I was able to book ice show reservations when I tried on 10/3. Here's what my email confirmation says:

Below you will find a brief description of the items you have reserved.

DAY 2

10-Nov-2014

Cruising

Freedom-Ice.com

Studio B

01:45 PM

Keep trying. Good luck.

Linda

I an going on this same cruise and have been on Freedom twice before

Only the ice show can be booked on line. No reservations required or accepted for the other shows.

Come on over and join our meet & mingle group.

I'm just back from FOS & the Ice Show is well worth seeing. I had booked online in advance, but they also advertised a chance to book reservations on board (I met a couple who did this) and there seemed to be a wait-list queue for spare seats at the show I went to as well.