123GO not offered forTA

txd

The 123 perks for TA'S when booked on board were very short lived, I feel like maybe February to June of 2014 only.

We booked TA for October 2015 in late April this year and no 123 perks available. We were told on TA last November they were not offering TA 123 again. I agree - too many sea days and decreases profits.

Read the very very fine print at the bottom, all the way thru, it's there.

100% Agree

Celebrity seems to be CONTINUALLY changing their offers... Onboard - 123Go / PYP - Weekday Specials etc

And no two are identical (a Celebrity intentional market tactic)... Best bet is to watch what is happening on an ongoing basis before Final Payment... And pay attention / closely read the fine print

Cheers!

As a side note, it is available on TAs when using the perks from booking onboard.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Don't think so I have booked three TA's on board and have not received it. Received an obc for booking on board but not the 123 go promotion.

If anyone has had the 123go added to a at booking please post the info. I would love to have it added to my bookings! :)

Don't think so I have booked three TA's on board and have not received it. Received an obc for booking on board but not the 123 go promotion.

If anyone has had the 123go added to a at booking please post the info. I would love to have it added to my bookings! :)

As discussed up thread, it WAS a benefit for booking on board for a short period, approximately March to June or July of this year. It was known as the "Evergreen Promotion" not 123 or PYP, even though basically the same perks and benefits applied, it had different rules and restrictions than the standard 123 and PYP.

In my case, I had heard rumblings about out on CC before my March 8th cruise so once on board went to future sales to ask. Told them I knew it was an option. They said they'd look into it, then next day got a voice mail telling me to come back, they had just learned they had a special promo code to use for it that it was new to them even.

Edited by cle-guy

As discussed up thread, it WAS a benefit for booking on board for a short period, approximately March to June or July of this year. It was known as the "Evergreen Promotion" not 123 or PYP, even though basically the same perks and benefits applied, it had different rules and restrictions than the standard 123 and PYP.

In my case, I had heard rumblings about out on CC before my March 8th cruise so once on board went to future sales to ask. Told them I knew it was an option. They said they'd look into it, then next day got a voice mail telling me to come back, they had just learned they had a special promo code to use for it that it was new to them even.

Sorry can't agree we booked two TA's while on the Connie 4/21-5/23/2014 and did not receive the 123go perk for either booking.

Edited by maxsales

Sorry, but I also must disagree with your statement that the promo was available for TA's.

Evergreen 123GO Program Offer combinable with Cruise Now (Shipboard Only) 2-21-14:

To qualify for the 123!go shipboard offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked on or after March 1, 2014 while you are currently onboard a Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, or Azamara Club Cruises vessel and must be a 3-night or longer cruise. Offer is only valid for Celebrity Cruises and cruisetours, EXCLUDES Celebrity Book & Go and Premium Vacation packages, Xpedition, Transatlantics and Transpacific cruises. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer is only combinable with a Cruise Now reservation that is booked while onboard and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program.

Sorry, but I also must disagree with your statement that the promo was available for TA's.

Evergreen 123GO Program Offer combinable with Cruise Now (Shipboard Only) 2-21-14:

To qualify for the 123!go shipboard offer, the following requirements must be satisfied. Cruise must be booked on or after March 1, 2014 while you are currently onboard a Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, or Azamara Club Cruises vessel and must be a 3-night or longer cruise. Offer is only valid for Celebrity Cruises and cruisetours, EXCLUDES Celebrity Book & Go and Premium Vacation packages, Xpedition, Transatlantics and Transpacific cruises. Offer requires ocean view or higher stateroom booking at the non-discounted standard cruise fare. Offer is only combinable with a Cruise Now reservation that is booked while onboard and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program.

You now what, this is right, I booked a repositioning cruise, not a TA or TPAC now that I look back. I got the promo applied to the Dubai to Rome final Century sailing, which has since been changed to dubai to singapore :-(

I had the TA confused with my Repo. :(

Thank you Gimletgal. I was beginnings to get a little grumpy it was offered to others in April onboard but refused to us. Lol

You're welcome, hulamoon! We sure don't need any more grumpy people on these boards!! :D:D Can't imagine Celebrity discriminating against only you!:)